CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

"Eo?eo.okay.i will stay."I muttered.I stood beside him then a breeze made his hair covers his perfect face.then he shake his head so his hair was in place again.My heart started to race.i didnt realise that i was staring at him.

"Enjoy eyeing me?"He asked me smirking at me in the same time.

"E-eo? n-no i didnt stare at you."I said widen my eyes and looked infront.then he laughed a musical laugh that is musical in my ears.

"C-can i ask you something?" I asked.still not looking at him.i can feel his eyes on me.

"Why did you decided to protect me?"I asked.

"Because,My everything wouldnt want to see me siding kris on bullying anyone."He said.

"Y-your everything?" I asked looking at him now.

"Yes.My everything.She's my teacher,my idol,my love...my everything.when i was young,i was in trauma because i lost my parents.since she is like my noona,she took care of me...as days gone by,my feelings towards her grew stronger."He mutters looking infront not at me.i blinked because i was hurt.

"O-oh..d-do you still have feelings for her?" I asked him.

"Of course.Do you want to know who she is?"He asked me.looking at me.i looked infront to prevent my tears to roll down my cheeks.

"S-sure.who?" i asked him.

"kim hyeoyeon."I turned to him eyes widen.kim hyeoyeon is my idol forever.and now i think differently of her.

"K-kim hyeoyeon the actress?!" I gasped.

he laughed.

"Who else kim hyeoyeon be?"He asked me.i really think differently of my idol now.i used to like her because i think shes a goddess that was sent from the heavens.she is such a nice person.she helped charity and stuff.i blinked.

"Lets go to class."He said to me.

"You go on.i decided to pass."I said.

"Why?"

"I just lazy to go back class."I lied.i just wanna be alone with myself.

"okay."He smiled,touched my hair and walked to class.we have extra classes.my heart is properly destroyed. i felt so hurt that i cant move.both my love had left me.I had just totally loved Baekhyun.Love.i cant admit myun hyun as my first love but i thought baekhyun was my first love.my first love doesnt like me.its not his fault.i didnt confess to him.i cant completely blame him.but i can blame him for making me love him.

byun baekhyun,its your fault for making me love you.

dont leave me.please.