CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

"Dance?"I asked.

"Yeah! You know two people on the dance floor..."He said.

"I can't dance."I laughed.

"That is a lie.The other time Hyoyeon nuna came you danced!"He laughed back.

"I'll think about it."I said.

"Nooooo all you have to do is just say yes!"He said while cheesing at me with his rectangle smile.

"Okay fine fine!"I laughed and pinched his cheeks.He grabbed my hand and we go to class together.
>>>prom day>>>
"I have no clothes Young Do!"I said in frustration. Young Do came back from LA a few weeks ago and came straight to my house.
"Stop being a baby."He laughed.
"Leggo."He pulled me out of my room.
"Where the hell are we going?! "I said,panicking. We ended up in gangnam and young do was picking dresses for me.He got me a blue dress that is simple yet sweet with details on the shoulder.He then pulled me to a hair salon that does make up too.When i opened my eyes,I was astonished.
"Wow dude,you make me pretty!"I screached.I hugged him so tight.
"Man,i know you miss me now get going.Baekhyun is waiting for you" he smiled and sended me to the entrance of the school.There he was.Baekhyun in a suit.I automatically smiled.
"Bye young do!"I waved and he waved back.Smiling at me proudly.Then,i walked towards baekhyun.Baekhyun had his eyes wide like D.O.HAHAHAHA.
"Wow.You look beautiful minjung."He said,not putting his eyes away from me.He took my arm and linked it with his.
"Well,you look dashing baekkie."I smiled.He laughed an unbelievable laugh and we walked in.Automatically, baekhyun pulled me to the dancefloor and put my hands on his neck and he put his arms on my waist.
"Didnt i tell you i dont want to dance?"I said.
"Well,We're already here...Lets enjoy it."He laughed and turning me around.I laughed and let my eyes explore. My eyes caught Kris with Bora.The girl that i befriended with.He caught my eye and with hurtful eyes he looked down and continued dancing with her.I cleared my throat and focused on baekhyun.Baekhyun pulled me down and when i got up all i knew was,my lips was on his.He had his eyes closed and feel my moist lips.I smiled,Closed my eyes and absorb every second of this moment.