CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

when kris is no longer with me,my lungs tried so much to get air.my heart pumped harder than usual.hes my blood.hes my air.and he left me.just like that.i hanged around baekhyun's place since i dont feel like going home at all.like around 8,i left his house and walk home.he pestered me saying he wants to send me back home.i rejected the offer.i need some time to think to myself.tomorrow is no school day.as i was walking,this group of men came and talk rubbish.

"Hey pretty girl,follow us."

"Hey lady need a ride home?"

"Dont touch me."I said firmly.seriously.they pushed me to the wall and put a knife on my neck.

"Be good and no harm come to you."man number 1 said.i started crying.i hate karma.then i squatted.

"KRIS WU YIFAN!"i screamed his name,hoping he'll come and save me.like how he used to.but i heard another voice.

"Get.Off."the person said and kicked the men.

"Are you okay? "The person asked worriedly.i looked at him.Baekhyun.he put his jacket over me.we walked to my house.he took the first aid kit and took care of a small cut on my neck.

"you should have let me send you."He said.i just shut up.

"But...why did you shout kris name?are you disappointed that i came instead of kris?"He asked innocently.hurt.

"I still love him baek."I muttered.

"My lungs...it feels like bursting like it id lack of air but its not.my heart,its like pumping extra blood but its not.im in a mess baek.A MESS.im broken."I cried.letting my feelings out.he hugged me and i hugged him back.

"Shh..its alright.im here."He comforts.he cried too.

broken.am i even allowed to be broken?