CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20
stop crying minjung.stop.i thought to myself.i am going to be myself before i met him.he doesnt like you anymore.just stop liking him easy as 1,2,3. i muttered to myself.the next morning,i get ready for school.i looked at myself in the mirror.you are going to be alright.since when you turned so weak at boys? i told myself.i blinked,carried my bag and walked to school.

"Ah!so shes the one that is dumped by kris!No wonder!"All this chatter came from my beloved schoolmates (sense sarcasm) then baekhyun came and greet me.

"annyeong!"He said brightly while leaning against the locker beside mine.

"Annyeong!"i greeted him back and smiled as bright as i always did.

"You dont fake smile on me!"He complained.i chuckled.

"Who said im fake smiling?!im over him!"I said to baekhyun.i avoided his eyes and took out my needed books.i closed the locker door and started walking with baekhyun to class.

"Well...well....look who got dumped and tried to flirt with another EXO member."Hyuna said.Hyuna is a person i hated after kris.

"What are you blabbering about?"I asked.

"Stop flirting with our oppas babo ah!"She said and flipped her long hair to the back.

"Dont act that you have move on from kris oppa and make baekhyun oppa your comfortor."She commanded.kris walked in the classroom.what a awesome timing.

"well...i already move on from Kris.if i didnt,why am i not crying now?"I asked.that time kris stop walking and walk towards me.i keep my cool.

"Its good that you've move on from me.Its atrocious thinking about a rag like you thinking about a high class person like me."He said and smirked.

"a high class person like you?ah chincha.yah! look at the mirror.high class my foot!"I said.honestly the words that came out from his mouth hurt me. he glared at me and walked to his seat.
KRIS P.O.V

what?shes over me?!that fast?!i broke up with her because she doesnt take me seriously.obviously i still love her.i gave her my cool image so that she will think im over her.now shes laughing with Baekhyun and Youngdo.she still can laugh after the break up.huh.she doesnt like me anymore.maybe she doesnt even like me from the start.no wonder she isnt affected by the break up.my heart.does she know i wanted to call her yesterday and apologise and start over?i really do.i love her.now looking at her and baek...i guess i have no second chances.do i?
AUTHORS NOTE:
HELLO READERS!I KNOW I KNOW SAD STORY!! BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW TO LET MINJUNG CHOOSE BAEK OR KRIS.LET ME THINK ABOUT IT HUH?THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE READ AND VOTE!!VOTE!! THANK YOU.SARANGHAE.