CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Baekhyun lead the way to class.and when we reached the door,i took a deep breath.he smile at me and giving me the its going to be alright face.i trust him and nodded.Giving him the persistent eyes saying i trust you. then when we walked in,the class was chaotic.more chaotic than ever.but when we went in,the class was silent.and i hear girls screaming.

"YAH! why is she holding oppa's hand?!"

"Her hand is way dirty to touch our oppa hand." and bla bla bla.i kept my head down and baekhyun pulled me infront of Kris's table.

"I...I have decided to protect her."Baekhyun mutters to Kris.

"You're leaving EXO?"Kris asked him.

"For this bitch?"He continues and flickered his eyes at me.

"I didnt say im going to leave EXO hyung.What im saying was,if you put danger on her,im going to be there to safe her.but i wont stop you doing your plans." Baekhyun said.Kris clenched his fist and his teeth.

"Arasso."Kris said.baekhyun pulled me to my seat and then bowed and walked away sitting beside Chanyeol.

"Im sorry for not being there when you cried."Young Do said.

"Kwaenchana.Young Do yah..."I said facing Young Do.

"yes?"

"i think...not all EXO are meanies.EG,Baekhyun."I said to young do,catching a glimpse of baekhyun who is sitting at the back.I like Baekhyun.

authors note:

heyy whats up whats up! this is kris and baek fanfict.but stay tuned to see who she ended up with.VOTE VOTE VOTE.READ READ READ! hwaiting!