CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

i went to school and then someone grabbed my wrist.

"YAH!" i screamed.Its kris.He put a finger on his lips as a motion for me to shut my mouth.

"You freaking scared me.what do you want?"I asked him giving a glare.

"I've got something to tell you."he muttered and looked down.i crossed both of my arms.

"Well,im not interested and i dont care."I said and tried to walked off but he grabbed me by the wrist again.

"Fine what?!"I asked.

"I-I like you."He confessed.i widen my eyes.

"Ha Ha not a funny joke brat."I said.

"I really do."He said and boom his lips was on mine.

"Yah!"I screamed and pushed him away.he just stole my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!

"Believe me now?"He asked me.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO KISS ME!" i screamed at him.

"Its not a big deal...its not like i stole your first kiss or something..."He smirked.i widen my eyes.This jerk!

"wait....its your first kiss?!"He asked me and started to crack up.i hit him and ran to baekhyun because i saw him first.

"Hey."He said.

"He freaking kissed me!"I said to baekhyun.

"Who?Myun Hyun?What a jerk!Let me find h-"i cut him off.

"Kris kissed me.He freaking stole my first kiss!"I said freaking out.

"WHAT KRIS KISSED YOU?!"Baekhyun gasped.i nodded.then i saw kris who is walking in my direction.Baekhyun saw it too and pulled me to class.During Gym,all of us are supposed to play basketball.well,as per normal the EXO plays on their own.then this brats that is EXO sasaeng fans,purposely throwing the balls at me.my nose started to bled.it hurts so bad.i ran to the toilet and started to wash the blood off.

"You cant do it that way.."Someone said.that voice.oh no.Kris.

"Get out."I said and started to wash it again.he turned my shoulders so im able to face him.he took out his handkerchief and wet it and started to wipe the blood off my face.

"Stop!"I said.

"Let me help you."He said.i get off from his grip.

"I dont need your freaking help."I said and started to wash again with my hands.

"You do."He softly mutters and tried to grip me again.i didnt fall for it.

"I SAID I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!"i screamed.im really getting pissed.

"Why do you hate me so much?"He asked.

"You dare to ask me why i hated you?! You dared?! you made me hate highschool life.you made me hate everyone.you made me live in hell on earth.you made me fight with my bestfriend for the first time.tell me why i cant hate you."I said and walked off from the toilet.seriously!He can freaking asked me why i hate him so much.SERIOUSLY?!