CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8 -Next week-

My parents and my brother which is a dongsaeng,was fangirling like a teenage girl because i was invited to kim Hyeoyeon party and I know who is EXO.EXO is like popular to everyone.LIKE TOTALLY POPULAR and rich.wait!!!means at kim hyeoyeon party,the whole EXO will be there!! i gulped at that thought.then we heard a knock at the door.I opened it.

"Annyeong!Minjung ah!"Kim hyeoyeon said.she is so beautiful.shes all dressed up.

"Eo.annyeong eonnie."I said.

"Are you ready to be dressed up?"She asked me.i nodded and smiled at her.i invited her in and my family started to crowded over her.

"Omo!Kim hyeoyeon!Omo!" like that.she just smiled and saying,

"Anyeonghasaeyo."then i brought her to my room to dress up.i feel pampered with her.she help me put on the dress and make up.while she is putting powder on my face,

"Eonnie...i got a question to ask you."I muttered softly.

"Yes?"She asked but still putting powder on my face.

"If you really like this guy,but this guy doesnt like you...and like someone else,would you let him go?"I asked her.

"Wheo?do you like anyone?"She asked me.putting blusher now.

"Yes.but i know he likes someone else."I said.

"Well,If it was me,i would let him go.because he doesnt like me."She mutters.she put lip gloss on my lips,tinted my hair.my hair is brown and at the tips are purple.its beautiful.my dress is in blue.sky blue.she helped me put on heels that has diamonds in it.then she put on me perfume that smells so sweet.

"A girl's scent is also important."She smiled.

"You look beautiful now."She said.i look at the mirror and i look stunning.

"Omo!thank you eonnie."I said.

"No problem.now lets go!"She said and grabbed my hand.

-No ones p.o.v-

EXO was altogether and Baekhyun was not there.

"Wow!Minjung is here!"Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Wow she looks amazing!"Chen said.

"Im gonna bring her here."Chanyeol said and approached minjung.Kris looked at her and widen his eyes.his heart is beating so fast like a bird's wing.When Minjung reached the table,Kris cleared his throat and tried to act as cold as ever.

"Why are you here?Did you rob a mall to get that expensive dress?" he asked her.

Hyeoyeon eonnie invited me and she dressed me up."Minjung explains.then Baekhyun came to Minjung.

"Wow!Minjung!You look fantastic!"baekhyun said. she smiled sweetly at him.Kris clenched his fist.

Baekhyun put out one of his hand.

"Will you dance with me?"He asked.Minjung put her hand out and started to blush.she felt so happy to be in Baekhyun's arms.shes not ready to let him go.

i am so happy to be in his arms.i cannot let him go yet.

she thought to herself.