CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

Baekhyun sended me home and while we were at my doorstep,He put his hands in his front pocket.

"I had fun today."He smiled.

"Me too."I smiled back.

"Is uh is today a date...then?"He asked shyly.I thought for a while.

"If you want it to be...I guess its a date then."I smiled.He laughed his musical laugh.

"Goodnight minjung."He kissed my forehead.

"G-goodnight."I stammered and walked in.I laughed at myself and after a long time my cheeks feel hot.After shower,My phone vibrated.Kris called.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Hey..Could you come out?i'm outside your house."He said.

"What are you doing there?"I asked.

"Just come out minjung."He replied.i put down the phone and went out.Kris.

"What is it that you want?"I asked.

"Do you really think,me wanting us to break up because i dont have any feelings for you?"He asked.

"It doesnt matter anymore,kris."I replied coldly.

"Dont you get it?!I broke up with you because I love you!Because i want to protect you!"He screamed.i clapped my hands.

"Congratulations,you succeeded in protecting me."I said in sarcasm.

"Its over kris.goodnight."I said and walked in.from inside,i could hear him shout and kicking the dustbin.I wipe the tear in my eye and went in.

The next morning,I went to school while listening to music.And then i saw baekhyun.

"Good morning!"He said cheerfully.

"Someone's cheerful today.."I said while putting my earpiece away.

"I have to ask you something."He asked.

"Yeah?what is it?"I asked curiously.He took out a paper.I read it.
"Dance.this saturday night.boys,dont forget to ask the girls...girls,dont forget to be pretty.see you all this saturday night.dance starts at 7."

"Will you go to the dance with me?"He asked.
Author's note:
HI GUYSSSS.sorry for the damn late update but i've been really busy lately.sad life since school is open.Now i'm having a public hol so kinda have time.I'll try my best to update asap.I promise.Love you lots.
Baexoxo signing off~