CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Young Do walked in the 'Chicken' place.i stopped crying.

"Yah!Why are you crying?!" He asked and without hesitating,he went and hugged me.

"I think,i have been rejected twice."I whispered.

"aigoo..did you confess to baekhyun?!"He gasped and break the hug.

"No.i didnt even confess...he likes someone else."I said.

"Ah...I see...."he said then suddenly,Baekhyun walked in.

"why are you crying?"Baekhyun asked me and grab my shoulders.

"Did Kris hurt you again?!"He asked widen his eyes and eyed me from head to toe.

"Where did he hurt you?!" He asked.

"Baekhyun ah.im fine.kris doesnt even know this place...i cried because....because i thought about myun hyun again." i lied.

then he pulled me into a hug.

"You'll be fine."He said.i felt like crying again.Yah!byun baekhyun im crying because of you!! i said in my mind.then he grabbed my left wrist.and young do grabbed my right.

"Where are you bringing her?!" young do asked.

"I need to show her something."He said and pulled me out of the place.we went inside his car and his chauffeur drove us to the airport.

"Why are we here?"I asked him when we stepped in the airport.

"Shes coming."He said looking at his watch.

"Well shes here."He said.

"Who?"I asked him.he point to a place with his head.i turned to see and guess what?Kim Hyeoyeon is here.

"Noona."He said and gave her a hug.Heck im so happy and sad in the same time.happy because i finally met my idol.sad because baekhyun's crush is here.right infront of my eyes.

"Oh baekhyun ah!Whos this?"she asked smiling warmly at me.

"This is Minjung."Baekhyun introduced me.

"oh annyeong."She said and hugged me.wow shes nice.

"Kaja!"Baekhyun said smiling and he took her luggage out of her hands.

then,soon enough,i felt comfortable around her.

"I have a party next week.please come!"She said.

"Ne? but........i have nothing to wear...i cant afford the dresses.."I whispered to myself.strangefully,she heard me.

"I'll send you a dress and i'll be there to make up for you."she said smiling at me.

i smiled back warmly at her.