CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

I woke up and take a long bath.Until then,i realise that im late for the date with baekhyun!!!!

"Oh my god!"I screamed and turn off the water.I threw my pillows everywhere and saw baekhyun calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey...I'm infront if your house can you like open the door?"He asked.

"Yeah,yeah sure just wait a sec."I said and wore my robe.I opened the door.

"You're not dressed yet?"Baekhyun asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I overslept.Wait a sec."I laughed awkwardly and ran up while he took a seat.i went through my cuboard and really nothing fashionable to wear at all! Eurgh.I decided to wear white with red jeans and red sneakers.

"Okay i'm decent."I said and went down the stairs with wet hair.

"Oh my gawd minjung take your time!we're still early.Go and dry your hair!"Baekhyun laughed.

"Alright alright fine."I pouted and went to bring down my hairdryer.While drying my hair,Baekhyun played his phone.

"Okay im done lets go."I smiled.He looked up and smiled back.I locked my door and went to the bus stop waiting for the bus.While talking and laughing,Kris was there sitting.Baekhyun and I froze.Kris turned around and stood up when he saw us.He widen his eyes.Then,he quickly compose his face.Baekhyun held my hand and i looked at him.

"Its okay,Im here."He said assuringly.i took a deep breath and we walked closer to the bus stop.

"Well,well...If its not the new couple."Kris mumbled.

"You were the one who broke up with her."I whispered.

"And how dumb is she not knowing that he was trying to protect her."He mumbled back.

"Please,save your excuses."I whispered.Then,the bus came.I pulled baekhyun's hand,

"Kaja."I smiled to baekhyun and both of us rode the bus.

Baekhyun and I played many games and he won for me a cute little pink dooly.He got himself a green one.

"The pink dooly is the girlfriend of the green one."He explained while the two of us were walking.I nodded until something caught my eye.Its the photobooth!

"Lets take that!!"I said excitedly.

"Ani! I,am not a photo person!" He said while widen his eyes.

"Ayee!!please!"i said while stomping my feet.

"Aegyo juseyo."He smiled.

"Eh...arraso...oppa lets take a picture eo?jussheyo."I said while giving him the puppy eyes.Immediately i covered my face with my hands with embarrassment.He laughed so loudly and then took my hand.

"Kaja."He smiled.

In the photobooth we were having so much fun laughing at each other and making fun.Until,he suddenly pull my face to his and kissed me.
"Snap' the camera sounds.I widen my eyes while he cleared his throat.

"S-sorry."He muttered and scratched the back of his neck and smiling is rectangle smile.The picture came out and he took the picture awkwardly.

On the way home,the both of us fell asleep.Or so i thought the both of us were asleep.Because when i was sleeping i felt a hand putting my head to a shoulder.obviously baekhyun.i smiled and just laid there.