CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

here i am.Broken.torn.The guy i had loved left me.Again.I cant let him go.But i decided its his choice.Its my fault that he dont love me anymore.I walked towards thr classroom and sat down.Kris walked in and pulled me out.

"Why...what do you want?"I asked feeling hurt while looking down.i cant meet his eyes.

"I cant let you go.im sorry.There's something about you that i cant forget."He said.i stayed silent.

"Does it hurt?"He asked me feeling guilty.

"Put yourself in my shoes....what do you think."I said and started crying.

"You know what,I loved you so much and u left me there broken again.are u expecting baekhyun to stitch me back up again?sad to ruin your buzz but he wont because i loved you too much that i dont want to make the same mistake i did,Falling for an idiotic guy like you who only knows how to hurt girls feelings.We're over kris.Its official.im done with you."I said and walked to the toilet.i left kris at the hallway.stoned.i looked at myself in the mirror.I gave everything i had.I changed everything i was and what i got back was hurt.sadness.darkness.alone.the saddest thing,Lost the one i loved most.But people dont care...do they?

authors note:

sup!wow its a looong time since the last update.Im gonna tell u that exo over flowers is not over yet!relax.I heard about kris lawsuit and baekhyun with taeyeon.my reaction was "Why issit both my bias?!"Please,I cried when both happen.but i have no choice.so,wait for the new chappie!! stay awesome guys!