EXO OVER FLOWERS?

CHAPTER 1♡

aish school day! so tired.i woke up and bathe.Wore my School Uniform and started picking on storybooks to bring to school.

"No,No,No.. boys over flowers?okay." i muttered to myself.

waiting for the bus and spotted EXO who is walking to the same bus stop as i was.i ignored them and continued reading my book.I am not fond of EXO.they are just some dudes who are popular in school and tend to pick on poor kids.My bestfriend is Choi Young Do.hes a mischievous person that is somehow a cold but caring person.When i reached school,the whole school crowded behind me because of EXO.then,I met my bestfriend.

"Eurgh so annoying and attention seeking." i said.

"Minjung ah~ are you jealous you are not as popular as EXO?"Young Do said.

"Jealous my foot! i'd rather read and read rather than being jealous." i said and head to class.during break,i put my book on my table and head to the cafeteria. when i come back,My book is not there.

"YAH CHOI YOUNG DO! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY BOOK?!" i shouted.

"There." he smirked.i turned and saw that he put my book on one of the EXO's member table.Just in time,EXO walked in.

"Whose book is this?!" Kris shouted.ah so it must be kris table.sorry i didnt give attention -.-

"Erm sorry its mine." i said and tried to take it.but kris snatched it and throw it to the floor.of course im pissed.its my story book!!!

"Whats your problem?" i asked him.

"Your book was on my table." he said giving that face.

"Why did you throw it to the floor?!" i asked my voice getting louder.Young Do came and whispered "stop it.you are causing trouble for yourself. " he warned.i shook him off.

"From the look of it,You must me one of our fans."Kris smirked.

"Trust me,you are wayy wrong.People like you who are acting like a brat,dont deserve to be liked." i said.Young Do eyes widen and walked away.WHAT? I CAUSED TROUBLE?NONSENSE.

"Brat?! Brat?! watch out we are going to make your life suffer..." Kris warned.

"Bring it on Brat." i said took my book on the floor and walked away.

THAT IS WHEN MY STORY STARTED.