CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

I walked home from school.I really dont know who to choose.Baekhyun,my first love or my soulmate kris.Kris may broke up with me but i didnt even try to win him back.Maybe,All this while...It all had been baekhyun all along.I rode the bus and sat down.Playing two boys at once is not a good thing.I have to choose one of them.I should just choose baekhyun.Why did i play their feelings?Why am i such a bad person? I sighed and went down the bus stop.There he is.Baekhyun with two cones of icecream.he passes one to me.Eyes full of delight after seeing me.

"Thanks.What are you doing here?"I asked.

"Maybe you need something to cheer you up."He shrugs.

"I'm really fine baekkie."I laughed and pinched his cheeks.I realized what i did and froze.Then i pulled my hand away.His face started to go all red and then he cleared he throat.

"so uh you're really okay?"He asked.

"Yes baekkie."I smiled.

"Yah!stop calling me baekkie."He said and stomped his feet so cutely.I laughed so loud.

"Arrasso.You call me baekkie i call you....Minji!"He said brightly.

"Yah!How can minjung turn to minji!!"I screamed.he laughed so hard that he really went out of breath. that is when i laughed as well.

"Yah minji! Lets go to the amusement park tomorrow."He said.This moment we are already at my house's porch.

"Sure,baekkie."I laughed.he laughed awkwardly and then suddenly kissed my cheek.He looked down.

"So uh,i uh, see you tomorrow."He smiled shyly and scratched the back of his neck.I was wide eyed when i said,

"G-goodnight to you too."Then i walked in.Okay not exactly walked in but ran in.i touched my chest and began hitting my head.

"Aigoo minjung...not so fast."I said.My hands have a mind of their own and went to baekhyun's contact name and change to "baekkie"

I flopped to my bed and sighed.i fell into deep sleep