CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16 (SISTAR the way you make me melt song is recommended to listen while reading this)

Kris sended me until we reached the entrance of my front door.

"Goodnight."He said.putting both of his hands in his front pockets.

"Goodnight."I said.he kissed my left cheek and my eyes widen again.My heart goes Dugeun Dugeun again.he laughed at me.i smiled at him and went inside my apartment.

>>>>>fastforward>>>>>

i opened my eyes and damn its a school day.i yawned and when i opened my eyes,beside me is tons of storybooks that im able to read.

"Wah!Daebak!"I said.theres a post it on one of the book.

"Hope you will enjoy these books.-K-"it says.

kris bought these books for me.i smiled and skipped to the toilet to wash up.i washed up and began packing my stuff.i brought a book called You&Me.When i reached school,i cant see EXO members anywhere.then someone banged onto me.she bowed to me and helped me took my books that dropped to the floor.

"Omo mianhae."She said.

"Kwaenchanayo."I said and smiled sweetly at her.

"Im Minjung."I said putting my hand out.She took out her hand out too.

"Im Bora."She said and smiled warmly at me.then the 2 of us started walking together.then My boy appeared right infront of my eyes.Kris.

"Hi."He said.

"Hi."I said.

"I see you found the books that i left on your dressing table...."He said eyeing the book that i took this morning.

"How did you get in?"I asked him.

"I got my ways."He said smiling at me.i looked at him curiously.

"Thats not important.we have to go to class."He chuckles.then Bora cleared her throat.

"Bora,this is kris.you have heard about him right?"I asked her.

"Obviously."Bora said and bowed to kris.Kris bowed back to her.

"Is he your boyfriend?"She asked me.

"Erm..."I said looking at kris.he doesnt show any expression.i dont know what to reply.

"No.hes a friend."I said.kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know what?i think you can head to class alone."Kris said and walked away.hes such a weirdo.split personality i think.i shrug my shoulders and went to class with Bora.Bora isnt the same class and me.we went to our separate ways.

>>>after school>>>>

i looked for kris all over school.i found him walking his way to the cafeteria.i ran to him.

"Kris,lets go get ice cream."I said.he doesnt reply anything and just followed me.wait is he giving me the silent treatment?whats wrong with him?

i ordered cookies&cream while he ordered strawberry ice cream.And when the ice cream came he just ate and just paid for his and mine ice cream.again,no words came out of his mouth.then i pulled him to an alley.

"Why are we here?"He asked me.his voice sounded annoyed.

"Whats wrong with you?why are you giving me the silent treatment?"I asked him and crossed my arms.

"nothing."He said looking at our shoes.

"Kris!"I scolded.

"Then let me ask you.Do you even like me?"He asked me.

"Yeah?"I replied nodding my head and furrowing my eyebrows.why is he asking an obvious question?

"Then why when Bora asked if im your boyfriend you said no and you said im just a friend?"He asked feeling annoyed thinking of that thought.oh.thats why hes angry.

"I dont know what to reply.i looked at you and you dont give me any expression."I said.

"I wanted to know what you think of me as!"He said.his voice starting to raise.gosh im such an idiot.

"Okay!Im sorry!"I said trying to tear up.he knows he is being too harsh.he pulled me to him and hugged me.

"Im sorry for raising my voice."He said.i broke the hug.

"I'll do anything so you wont get angry at me.tell me now.1 favour."i said.then he smirked at me.oh no.i shouldnt have said that.

"Kiss me here and now."He said.

"I dont know how to."i admitted and started to blush.

"Cmon!we kissed more than once!!"He said.HAHA but he didnt tell me where im supposed to kiss him...hee hee.

"Okay.close your eyes."I said.he smiled and closed his eyes.then i lean in and kissed his cheek.he opened his eyes in shocked.

"What...?"

"Why did you kiss me on the cheek?"He asked me.

"You didnt tell me where to kiss you and i kiss you on the cheek.now you've used up the favour." i said and laughed.

"Gosh.dont make me kiss you."He said mischievously.

"Not scared."I said and put my tongue out.

"Minjung!Palli!do the favour properly!"He scolded.i laughed.

"Okay okay!close your eyes."I said.he smiled and closed his eyes.i leaned in and tiptoed.i kissed him for a moment and pulled away.he started blushing.i did too.

he smiled and hugged me.

oh how i wish time froze now,here.