Or you'll die.

You wake up in a non familiar place. "Where...where am I?" You ask yourself. You get up and look around. You hear chains. You look at your arm. Your chained to a bed. "Fuck." You say out loud as you pull against the chains. Then, there's a movement in the corner of your eye. You quickly look. "Who..." you ask trying to see who's in the dark corner. Three boys step out. Two were the ones that chased you in the woods. You quickly lean against the head of the bed, thinking it'd help. It didn't. They walked to the end of the bed. "Out of all people in the world, you pick this little girl." The boy with orange goggles and a weird black and white mouth cover on said. "I'm not little." You snap back. "Well, she's cocky." The goggled boy said with a grin. You could tell he was grinning behind that...mouth thing. "What has Slender said about her?" He continued. "He's busy and said he'll be down in a minute." 'I'm down. Down a basement? Hidden hole? ...abandoned prison?' You thought and smiled. 'Seriously? An abandoned prison? What am I thinking?' You thought again. "What are you smiling about?" The goggled boy asked. All three were looking at you. You were too afraid to answer. He took out his hatchet and pointed it at you. "What.Were.You.Thinking?" He asked impatiently. You looked down. "I were thinking about where I could be. I set an abandoned prison as an option and thought I were crazy for thinking it was an option." You said then you cleared your throat. "You're in a basement of our mansion." He corrected you. "Why am I here?" You asked, hoping for another answer. The white masked boy sighed. "Well, you're either going to die or going to live here so, once our boss comes down, he'll give judgement and you'll either become one of us or you'll die." The white masked boy explained. 'I'm definitely going to die.' You thought. Then, someone teleported in the room. This man was very very tall, had a suit on, white...litterally but, the first thing you noticed, he had no face. Just a plain, empty head. 'Who are you?' you thought. you couldn't get any words out. "I'm Slenderman." A deeper voiced thought answered. 'Holy...he reads minds.' You thought again. Nobody spoke back this time. He looked at the black masked boy with red eyes and a smile painted on his face and he nodded in agreement. Then, he faced the white masked boy and then the goggled boy. All nodding in agreement. They were talking in thoughts. 'What the hell are they saying?' You thought. Then, Slenderman looked at you. 'Shit, right. He reads minds.' You thought to yourself again. Then, they all looked at you. "We agreed." The boy with goggles said. You looked at all four. "To?" You asked. "Well..." he began. "Well, we were thinking about killing you." The white masked boy continued. "But, we thought we'd give you a shot before we do." The goggled boy finished. "What do you mean exactly?" you asked. "Well, I was about to explain." The white masked boy said. "One: if you try to run...ever, we'll kill you." He continued. You nodded in agreement. "Two: no contact with other humans except us." You nodded again. "Three: do as we say, fuck up or disobey..." "you'll kill me." You finished. They nodded and you did also. "So don't fuck up and you won't die." He finished. You nodded one last time. The black masked boy looked at this Slenderman and then at you. He went over and unlocked the chain from your arm. Your rubbed your arm and looked at him. He was just staring at you and you stared back, trying to figure out what his face would look like. To be honest, he wouldn't look too bad, you thought. "Follow me." The white marked boy said, looking at you both but meant for you.