Ready.

You wake up and stretch your arms and yawn. You look around the room, remembering last night. 'I was kidnapped. I met all Creepypastas. I met the proxies. They're all serial killers. I am currently a proxy. I could be changed. I could not. I have training today.' You thought. You sighed. Training. You're gonna fail. You try ignoring that and smile again. You get up and look in the mirror hung up on the wall. Your hair is a mess and your eyes are red and tired. You look in your closet and find a white mini skirt, a yellow hoodie. You look in your dresser, in the top shelf. You found a yellow and black pair of socks that went all the way to your thighs, about 1 1/2 inches above your knees. Your skirt was about 3 inches above your knees. You look in your closet. Black converse that went a little past your ankles. 'Perfect.' You thought. You smiled. You looked in the mirror after you put them on. Your hair was naturally strait but you wanted to put it in a ponytail. 'Too plain.' You thought. You curled your ponytail and the longer prices of bangs on the side. You smiled. You gave yourself a quick nod. 'Makeup.' You thought.
•••••••••••••••••••••
You did your makeup. You did a smokey eye with yellow, black and white. You smiled once more. 'Ready.' You thought.