Training went well...

"I'm sorry." He says and kisses you gently and pulls away. You bite your lip, closing your eyes and forgetting about the knot on your lip. He runs his finger down your jawline and down your neck slowly. You kept your eyes closed. "Your so sweet, (Y/N)." He says softly. "I want you so bad but..." He then stopped touching you and went quiet. You waited for him to make his next move but he didn't. You opened your eyes and he was gone. He left you. You bite your lip and remember his sweet touch. You wanted more. You try acting like it never happened. You went out and into the hallway and began walking down it. Masky walked your way. "(Y/N)!" He yelled and ran up to you. "Ready for your training?" He asked. You nod. "You're the trainer?" You asked. He nodded. "What happened to your lip?" He asked. You bit it again. "I um...tripped and fell and hit my lip." You lied. "Does it hurt?" He asked. You thought about it. 'Now that you think about it, it does kind of hurt.' You think to yourself. "A little." You answer. "Want me to kiss it better?" He asked, giving a small smirk. "Uh..." you start, trying to think of something to say. "Hmm?" He asks. "No, I'll be fine, thanks." You answer. "That's too bad. They say I'm a good kisser." He says. "They?" You ask. "Yeah, the other girls." He says, giving a wink. You frown a little. "Come on, we have training to do." He says, pulls his mask on his face and walks downstairs as you follow.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
You are in the woods. You have a small pair of daggers. One in each hand. Masky is on the other side with just a knife. "Ready?" He asks. You nod. "Now, I'll be easy on you since..." BOOM.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Masky wakes in his bed and you and Hoodie are beside him. He rubs his head. "What happened?" He asks. "Well, I thought you were ready so I jumped on you to hold you down and as you fell, you hit your head." You answer. He continues to rub his head. He laughs. "You were on top of me." He says with a smirk. Hoodie gives him a hard punch on the arm. "Ow!" He yells and rubs his arm. "What's that for?!" He yells. "He's okay. He needs rest though." Hoodie says, then leaves. You nod and leave as well.