You're not safe here.

I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Nothing." You say. They're is a lot, actually but nothing you want. You look in the cubbord. "Ooh, chips!" You yell to yourself and grab the potato chips. Jane walks in. "Oh, hey..." "(Y/N)." You finished. "Hello, (Y/N). Is that chips?" She asks. You nod. "May I?" She asks. "Of coarse." You reply and give her the bag. She opens it and growls. "Jeffrey!" She yells angerly. "What'd he do?" You ask, confused. She shows you what's inside. The bag of chips is mixed with ketchup. "Ew." You say and smile. "I'll kill him." She said, angerly. She sighed. "Oh well." She said. "So, you and Hoodie, huh?" She asked. You smile. "Cute." She said, emotionlessly. You nod slowly. "But..." she started. "But?" You ask. "You're not good here." She finished. "Why?" You ask. "You've already almost been raped and you've been touched." She said. "Yeah?" You say. "Females aren't good here." "There's you and Sally." You say. "Rape is the reason sally is here and everyone knows if they touch her, they're dead by Slendy. If anyone dares to touch me, they know I'll kill them." You nod. "What about you?" "I have Hoodie." You reply. She laughs sarcastically. "Yeah. Have fun." She says and walks to the door. "But you're not safe here." She says and walks out of the room. You bite your lip and sigh.