Kiss me.

Its a hallway with stairs. "Me and Masky is going to go check on boss. You continue to show her around, Hoodie." Toby says. Hoodie nods. They continue the hallway and Hoodie starts going up the steps. "Coming?" He asks you. You nod and follow. He stays and waits for you to get in front of him and follows you. You feel eyes on you. You turn and Hoodie quickly looks down. You smile and go up the last step. "So, where to?" You ask. He stays silent but continues walking. 'God, silent much?' You think. Slendy pops in front of us. You gasp. Hoodie looks at him, nods and looks at you then, he's gone. Hoodie looks at you and you walk to him. He gives you a quick nod and walks further down the hallway. "Where are we going?" You ask. He stays silent. You start walking backwards, admiring the dim hallway. Then, you bump into something and hear a grunt as you hit the ground. You quickly turn. You bumped into Hoodie! He quickly gets up, grabbing you and slamming you against the wall. He stays silent, only staring at you and panting. You knew he was absolutely pissed but you couldn't help liking the position right now. 'Kiss me.' You thought. Then, he let go. He stormed down the hallway. You watched for a moment then looked down. ' "kiss me"? Seriously? I am not falling for this guy.' You thought then ran after him. He stopped suddenly and pointed at a door. You looked at him confused. "This is your room." He said. You just looked at the door. He went over and opened it. "Go in it." He says. You just stand there. "Now." He says and you look down, grin and obey. You look around the room. There's only a dresser and a bed. "The only thing I could do in here is sleep." You say, then grin. 'Well...not the only thing.' You think. "Not the only thing." Hoodie says, grinning. You looked at him, shocked. Then, he starts to walk away. "Wait!" You yell and run to him. "What did you mean?" You ask him. He grins. "Be down for dinner in 10." He says and continues walking. 'What did he mean?' You thought and went in the room.