Slendy.

He smiled and slid a piece of hair behind your ear. He leaned in your ear. "It's okay, Kitten." He whispered. He then looked at you and slammed his lips on yours. He kissed your lips multiple times then licked your bottom lip, requesting entrance. You smirked but kept your mouth shut. He pulled away and gave you a daring look. You smiled and kept steady. He quickly grabbed your tit, making you gasp and him using this as an advantage; he quickly slid his tongue inside and explored your whole mouth while slowly rubbing your tit and grabbing it repeatedly. You slipped tiny groans and rubbed your tongue against his. Once he explored your whole mouth, he pulled away and slowly kissed your neck. He kissed almost your whole neck until you gasped when he hit that one spot. He bit it and sucked it repeatedly. Once finished, he slowly went down to your chest and your tits. He kissed between your tits and slowly sucked them and bit them. Once finished, he kissed down your stomach. You panted. You wanted him to fuck you hard. You wanted him. For you, he was going way too slow. You smiled. He wanted you to be anxious. He started sucking your clit and tugging. You moaned loudly. "Please. Bryan, please." You begged. He laughed and licked around your entrance. You moaned. Then, there was a knock on the door. Bryan ignored it and continued licking. A harder knock. Hoodie sighed and got up. He quickly threw on some sweatpants and opened the door. You hid in the corner, unseen. "Boss." You hear Hoody say.