I'm a virgin.

"I am?" You asked innocently. You knew you weren't innocent. You wanted to be in trouble. "Hell yes, (y/n)." He said angerly. You bit your lip. "You better meet me in my bedroom once your dressed. I hope your clothes aren't important." He said with a grin. He stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waste and walked out. You leaned your head back and giggled. You walked out of the tub and wrapped a towl around you, hiding your body. You looked in the mirror and threw your hair in a messy bun and walked out to the hall. "(Y/N)!" Someone yelled. 'Great.' You thought to yourself and turned. "Masky." You said and faked a smile. He looked down and slowly looked up. "Need something?" You asked annoyed. "You look really pretty." He said and smiled. 'Just because I have no fucking clothes on.' You thought. "Thanks. Well, I'm going to go get dressed." 'Actually, I have to go get naked.' You thought. "Too bad." He said with a smirk. "Sure." 'Hurry, run.' You thought. You fast walked to your room. You slammed the door and locked it quickly. You turned to see Hoodie leaning against the wall with his towel still on. You could already feel the wetness in your core. He walked closer, dropping his towel. 'God damn.' You thought. You were amazed by how big he was. "Hello, Kitten. Ready for your punishment?" He asked. "Yes, Master." You said with a smile. "Good. Now, take this off. You are too pretty for it." He said then took off your towel. "Besides, I'll be needing to punish that bare ass of yours." He said, sexyly. You whimpered. Then, he gripped you and layed you against his lap. You yelped. "Now, Kitten. Tell me what you did wrong." He commanded. "I cummed." You replied. "Why are you getting punished for cumming?" He asked. "Because you commanded me not to." You said then smiled. 'Kinky fuck.' You thought. You smiled bigger. "Exactly." He said and gave a slap to your ass. You gasped then smiled. "You're a bad girl, (Y/N)." He said then slapped your ass again. You giggled. "Think this is funny?" He asked, sexyly. "No." You said. "Good." He replied. "Get that sexy ass on that bed." He commanded. 'Hmm...I wonder...' you thought. "No." You replied with a smile. "What?" He asked. "No." You said and bit your lip. He grabbed you and slammed you on the bed and got over top of you. "Ready, my little slut?" He asked. "What?" You asked. He positioned himself. 'Fuck...no...' you thought. He started going in. "Wait! Wait!" You yelled quickly. You roller over, embarrassed. "What's wrong, kitten?" He asked. "I'm..." you said then went silent. "What?" He asked. "You're?" He asked. You shook your head, not wanting to answer. "Please." He begged. "I'm a virgin. I'm scared."