I'm sorry.

You went downstairs for breakfast. You stepped in the kitchen and looked around. 'Cereal.' You thought and stood on your tiptoes to reach for the cereal in the cubbord. Suddenly, someone grabs your ass. You yelp loudly and quickly turn. Jeff. He leaned against the counter, smirking. Hoodie came in. "What happened?" He asked. You looked at Jeff like he was going to answer. "He grabbed my ass." You said, answering. Hoodie just looked at him and didn't move. "She has a nice ass doesn't she?" He asks hoodie. Next thing you know, Jeff is on the ground and Hoodie is on top of him, beating his face in. You try pushing Hoodie off and he elbows you in the face by accident. You fly back on the floor and your lip starts bleeding a little. You get up and run to your room, locking your door. You cry and cry. Then, someone knocks on the door. You wipe away the tears. You open it. Its Hoodie. A tear falls. He looks at you. "Are you okay?" He asks. You notice your biting your lip. He hasn't seen your lip. "Did I hurt you?" He asks. You stop biting your lip, showing the knot on your lip. He looks shocked and slowly walks up to you. You put your head down quickly. He grabs it and runs his finger along your lip. "I did that." He says. He slowly removes his mask. He's incredibly handsome. He has black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He stares into your (E/C) eyes and you stare into his. He continues to rub your lip and he then, looks at your lip and slowly leans in. He slowly slid his finger down your jawline and grabbed your face. "I'm sorry." He said and then kissed you gently.