Fuck it all.

"Boss." You hear Hoody say. You see Hoodie's hoodie and slide it on quickly. It hangs over you a tiny bit. "I understand." He says and slowly closes the door. "Be there in a minute." He said and closed the door. He seemed upset. He turned and took his pants off, then sliding his boxers on then put his skinny jeans over them. He looked under the bed. Then looked under his dresser and above. "Where in the fuck is that hoodie?" He asked angryly. He continued searching. "Uh...Hoodie?" You asked quietly. He ignored you and kept searching. "Where in the fuck is it?!" He yelled. "Bryan?" You asked. Continued searching angryly. "...Bryan...?" You asked once more. "What!?" He yelled and looked at you. "There it is!" He said and walked to you. He looked at you. Stared. You took it off slowly and gave it to him. "Thank you! God." He said meanly and slid it on. You felt hurt. It felt like he just stabbed you with one of his knives. He slid his mask on and grabbed his knife and slammed the door behind him. You sat on the bed. "I was sent here to be a Proxy. Not a slut. You're not supposed to have feelings for this guy!" You yelled to yourself. A tear fell. You wiped it away harshly and snuffled. You slid your clothes back on and walked out of the room. You fast walked to your room and slammed the door behind you. Another tear fell. "Stop it!!!" You yelled to yourself. You looked in your closet. You got yourself a purple and black striped longsleeve shirt with a black mini skirt and purple and white striped thigh-high socks with converse. You also got some black leather gloves and threw it all on. Then, you looked on your bed. It was a mask like Hoodie's but it was white with black circles as eyes and a huge smile cut into it. You slid it on and ran out of your room. "Fuck it all." You said and walked downstairs.