I love you.

You bit your lip. "You." You answered. He put a strand of hair behind your ear. "Good girl." He said and slowly started kissing you. You loved his sweet lips on yours. He kissed deeper and deeper. Each kiss getting more and more exciting. He pulled away and slowly kissed down your jawline. You groaned. "Bryan..." you quietly said. He slowly kissed your neck and licked up and down it. You bit your lip and groaned. "Bryan." You said, slightly moaning. He bit your neck slowly and softly. You groaned longer and louder. He stopped. "Make a sound and you're in trouble." He said, smiling. You could hear the smirk in his voice. It was super sexy. He bit your lip. He bit your neck again but a lot harder. You yelped loudly, followed with a soft moan. "You made a noise." He said, smirking. "You made me!" You cocked back. "Cocky with me now, huh?" He said, smirking more. You bit your lip. "I will put you over my lap, little girl." He threatened sexyly. "I'm not little." You habitly cocked back. "That's it. You're in trouble." He said. You bit your lip. "Bryan, I'm sorry." You appoligized. "Too late." He cocked back. "Bryan..." you began but was interrupted by him taking off his hoodie. His tee-shirt came off along with the hoodie, showing off his slightly built arms and stomach. He had a six-pack and he was really sexy. "Now, (Y/N)...you will do exactly as I say. Got me?" He commanded. You nodded. "Hm?" He asked. "Y-Yes." "Yes what?" He asked. You grinned. "Yes master." You said and he grinned. "I like that name." He said, smirking. You bit your lip. "Now, my little angel, are you ready?" He asked. You closed your eyes and bit your lip. "Stop asking me questions...master." you said then grinned. He bit his lip. He leaned down. He breathed down your neck, not touching you. This teased you. You groaned softly. He breathed back up your neck and kissed up your jawline. He then, slowly and deeply kissed you. Each moment getting more exciting the spark of the kiss getting greater. He slowly slid his hands up your shirt. He has explored your whole mouth now and he pulled away, trying to catch his breath. He pulled your shirt off, put his hands on your waist and kissed down your chest slowly and kissed between your breasts. Then, he licked down your stomach and down to your underwear. You slightly moaned. "You sure you want this?" He asked. You nodded and closed your eyes. "What's that, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Please Master!" You yelled. Then, he aggressively ripped down your underwear, making you gasp. "Someone's excited." Hoodie said, grinning. "I don't think you want me to abuse your excitement." He said, teasing you. "Please, Bryan." You begged. "Please what?" He asked. "Please, Bryan. Fuck me." You continued to beg. "How hard, babygirl?" He asked. "Hard. So fucking hard." You replied. You panted with excitement. He slowly started kissing lower and lower. You moaned quietly. "Please, Bryan. Please..." You begged and he licked your clit and began sucking it. You moaned a little louder. "Fuck me, Bryan." You begged and he came back up to your face. "I'll come back to get you tomorrow, my love. You're coming back." He said and slowly covered you up with a blanket. "What? You're leaving?" You asked. "Only for tonight. After tonight, you're mine. Nobody will disturb us." He whispered. You looked away, disappointed. "Sleep for me tonight and from tomorrow on, I'll be right by your side while you sleep." He said. "Promise?" You asked. "Promise." He said and pecked your lips gently. "I love you, (Y/N). I'll be back tomorrow." He said and went out the window. You smiled. He left his hoodie on the bed. You grabbed it, cuddled it and went to sleep. A few moments later, your mother opened the door to check on you and smiled to see you sleeping peacefully.