Get Ready.

You were going down a dark hallway. Slenderman already teleported out and you were following the goggled boy. The other two were behind you. "So, what's your name?" The goggled boy asked. "(Y/N)" the masked boy answered. You looked at him confused. "We stalk before we kill or kidnap." The white masked boy answered. "By the way, I'm ticci Toby but you can call me Toby and the white masked idiot over there is Masky." Toby said with a grin and looked at Masky. Masky rolled his eyes. "And this is Hoodie. He doesn't say much. He never does." Masky said. You walk backwords and watch as hoodie just stares at the ground. Then, you bump into a wall and fall on your ass. Toby and Masky just laugh but Hoodie just watches. You look down, embarresed. Then, you see a hand in front of you. You look up. It's hoodie offering to help you up. You slowly accept the hand and he pulls you up. Masky and Toby just watches. Masky rolls his eyes and continues down the tunnel like hallway. "Come on love nuts." He says sarcastically and you follow. Hoodie let out a loud annoyed sigh and runs up to him. Toby follows you. Hoodie amd Masky whisper back and forth but you only hear the words "stop," "her," and "mine." You are confused but shake it off. Toby walks beside you. "They're fighting over you." He whispers. "Why?" You ask. "They like you." He answers. "To kill me?" You question again. He rolls his eyes. "They like you." He says again. "But I'm dead anyway." You say. "Are you?" He questions. You open your mouth bur Masky beats you to it. "Were here!" He says, opening a door. "Where exactly?" You ask. "In the mansion. Get ready." He says and walks in.