Chapter 19

Today was the day Hawk and I were going on our date. He was taking me to some fancy restaurant even tho I told him we could just eat at a local restaurant. I dressed up nice, but not too nice. Just a casual dress with some light makeup. I didn't even bother putting my hair up, leaving it dangle on my shoulders. 

We just ordered a burger and fries, for each of us of course. Nothing too expensive. 

" When you say you haven't had any dating experience, does that mean I'll be your first?" He smirked while eating a fry. 

"Don't get too full of yourself." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I've dated someone before. He was just insanely toxic and the relationship was basically one-sided." 

"Oh. I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes. 

"It's fine. It wasn't you anyways, so that's all that matters." I shrugged. 

We finished our food and asked for the check. 

"I'll pay." I got out some cash. 

"No, I'm paying." He shook his head and immediately placed the cash in the check, handing it to the waiter. 

"You didn't have to do that." I put my cash away, shaking my head. 

"No, but I'm a gentleman." He smirked. 

We left the restaurant, getting in his car. He drove to my house to drop me off, walking me to my apartment. 

"I had fun tonight." I smiled at him.

"Me too. We should do this again sometime." He smirked. 

"I'd like that." I tilted my head. 

"Cool." He smiled, nodding his head. "Well, good night."

"Good night." I replied. He started walking away. "Wait." 

He turned to me and I walked up to him. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. He was Hesitant at first but quickly returned the kiss. We slowly pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said lowly. 

"Duh."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk picked me up the next day, Driving us to the dojo. 

We walked in and slipped off our bags, kicking off our shoes as well.

"Hey." Miguel walked over. 

"Hey, Miggy." I gave him a smile.

"What's up?" Hawk replied. 

"About coyote creek, we cool?" He asked Hawk. 

"We were enemies for a day, but cobra kai for life." Hawk smirked. They did their handshake and we walked to the mat to stretch. 

"So, how did the date go? Give me all the details." Aisha walked up to me.

I smiled and looked at the ground, Remembering the day's event. "It went great actually. After he dropped me off, we kissed and he asked me to be his girlfriend."