Chapter 24

Miguel was awake. He was alive. I could finally stop worrying. I could finally stop grieving. 

Hawk said he was going to visit Miguel after school, So I said I would go with him. The whole day I was counting down the minutes. It seemed like it took hours for the day to finally be over. We finally left the school and drove to the hospital. 

"Miggy!" I said as soon as I got into his room. My smile immediately fell when I saw Sam. 

"Im gonna go." She told Miguel. She turned away and walked to the door. 

"You got some nerve being here." I told her as she passed. "Especially after what your boyfriend did." 

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help." She shrugged. 

"You've done enough, Princess." I glared. I grabbed Hawk's hand and finally walked into Miguel's room. 

"Hey." I walked up to Miguel, Giving him a fist bump. I wanted to hug him, but I also wanted to be careful. 

He then caught me off guard by pulling me into a hug. "Hey." He smiled into my shoulder. 

I started crying into his shoulder. It felt like a dream. But It wasn't. He was actually there. 

"I missed you so much." I cried. "I thought you were gone." 

"I could never leave you." He rubbed my back. "I couldn't imagine what you would do without me." 

I laughed into my sobs. He finally pulled away and wiped the tears from my face. I moved away, letting Hawk and Miguel do their handshake. 

"You holding up?" Hawk asked him. 

"Yeah." Miguel smiled. "I have a surgery on Friday. Some doctor is coming from out of state. Supposedly works some miracles." 

"That's great, Miggy." I smiled. 

"Yeah, But I'm not getting my hopes up." He shrugged. "The surgery costs too much. My mom is going to be in dept. There's no guarantee it'll even work." 

"You'll beat the odds." I nodded. "You have to." 

He smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rode on the back of Hawk's motorcycle. We drove to a carwash Miyagi-Do was having. We slowed down at the entrance and parked. We opened our Helmet visors (I think that's what they're called. Please correct me if I'm wrong) and watched for a moment. 

"They're using Miguel as their poster child." Hawk spoke up.

"He's not even in Miyagi-Do. They think they're gonna get away with that?" I added. 

"They won't." Hawk shook his head. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We waited until the car wash was over, and Pulled out from our hiding spot when Nate was alone. He tried to Bike away, But Hawk Parked in front of him. We pulled our helmets off and someone walked over to Nate and took his bag. 

"You picked the wrong side." Hawk told him. 

"Hey, give it back! Hey!" Nate turned and watched as they took the money from the bag. 

Nate tried to lunge forward to take the money back, but I pulled him back and laughed as I put him in a chokehold. He squirmed, trying to get out of my arms. 

"Nothing like a long day of charity." Shit breath chuckled. "we'll make sure Miguel knows it's from Cobra Kai." He hit him on the head with the envelope. 

Nate tried to grab the money but I pulled him back. "Don't even think about it." 

"Come on. We all wanna help pay for the surgery." He argued and kept trying to grab the money back.

"You're gonna pay, all right." Hawk laughed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear these chapters just keep getting smaller. 

Gave you guys some sad Olivia x Miguel.