Chapter 6

The Dojo was packed the next day. People who had seen the school fight must've decided they wanted to be cool too. I see Eli and Demetri in the crowd of people. 

"You guys actually came?" I walked up to them.

"Well, Eli actually dragged me here. I don't want to be here." Demetri put his hands in his pocket.

"I really wanted to come. You and Miguel kicked ass." Eli smiled up at me.

"Well, whether you wanna be here or not, I'm glad you came." I returned the smile.

"Quiet!" 

 All eyes turned towards Johnny. "Face Front." He demanded. I positioned myself at the front beside Miguel, while Aisha stood on the opposite side.

Johnny Walked around the room, Looking at the kids. "Nice shirt." He said to Demetri.

"Thanks." He said and smiled. " Im joking it sucks." Johnny said, making his smile fall.

He walked up to another kid "Word of advice, if you got shit for teeth don't smile." The kids smile fell.

He walked up to another smaller kid "God, it makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you."

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out." Everybody looked over at the kid.

"But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." He looked over at me, Aisha, and Miguel. We smiled at him as he smiled back.

"So, there may be some hope for you yet. But First I need to see where you're at. So Everybody, Fall in." He demanded.

Nobody moved. "That means line up." he clarified. Everybody lined up behind Me, Aisha, and Miguel.

"No, Not Line up in a line. Lines, get In lines." He clarified again.

"You mean like rows?" Demetri asked.

Johnny put his face in his hands and groaned. I chuckled at his frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody finally got to where they were supposed to be. "Fighting Positions." Johnny Demanded. "Jab Punch." A few people punched. "Nope, wait til I say go."

"Hiya!" Everybody Punched.

"Hiya!" He walked around the room, observing everybody.

"Hiya!" He stopped and corrected a kid.

"Hiya!" We punched again. "Are you sure you're right-handed?"

"Hiya!"  He corrected a few more people.

" Hey, Lip." He said, making my head turn toward him.

"Yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip, who do you think I'm talking to?" He called him out. I dropped my arms, ready to intervene.