Nineteen: The Drama Queen Is Satisfied

No long chapter, but I did a double update like I promised so thank me! :)

Moon skipped down the halls of Jade Mountain Academy. She had a satisfied smile plastered on her small face. She had convinced Kinkajou to date her. Of course, she did not actually want to date Kinkajou. It was the same as Qibli. She dated him so she could make Winter jealous. Although, she was not sure if it worked that time. But again, that was how she had gotten into this whole mess after all.

She couldn't deny that the Rainwing was good looking, for a girl of course, because Moonwatcher was not a lesbian. The Nightwing thought it was gross how two dragons of the same gender would love each other like that. She also thought that it was cringey when they would walk around saying things like, 'love is love,' or 'I'm gay and I slay,'. She absolutely hated things like that.

Why was she even thinking about things like this at the moment? She was a idiot. The black dragon felt guilty for using Kinkajou like this. But this was important and the Rainwing had agreed to it. All she needed was a small amount of revenge on her ex-boyfriend, Qibli. She was not sure if it would work. But if it did not then she would find another way to get revenge.

The Nightwing huffed as she walked into her dorm room. She unfortunately had to share it with another dragon. But at least it was Tamarin. Tamarin was a small and quiet Rainwing. She was also blind, so Moon did not really have to worry about looking dumb in front of her.

"Hello? Who is that?" The dark blue and yellow dragon called out. Moon stopped in her tracks. She hadn't noticed the Rainwing before. She stayed quiet. "Moon is that you?" Tamarin said, this time slightly louder. The Nightwing sighed quietly and rolled her eyes. It was fine, Tamarin could not even see her. 

"Yeah. How did you know it was me?" Moon asked, looking over at the blind dragon and then walking over to her bed. She flopped over on it, letting out an exhausted sigh. Tamarin smiled. "Oh... Don't take this the wrong way... But I could smell you." Then the Rainwing started to giggle softly. Her voice was so high-pitched, Moon swore that it would break her ears someday.

Moon scoffed, rolling her eyes again. She liked having the power to do so without the other dragon knowing. It was like having some kind of cruel superpower. "You are ridiculous." She turned away from the other dragon. "You have a very strong sense of smell though..." Moonwatcher commented. Tamarin giggled agian.

"Don't worry. You don't smell bad. You smell like... the nighttime. When all the crickets are out, and the stars are shining bright. Then the air smells colder... makes your face cold when you smell it." The Nightwing thought she sounded like some kind of odd poet. So, she voiced her complaint. "You sound like a poet. Plus, you can't even see the stars." She did not mean to be rude. But sometimes she just said what was on her mind. Her mother said it was because she was in the forest alone for so long that she just needed to talk.

That definitely made the Rainwing shut up. It was fine. Moonwatcher managed to insult and hurt two Rainwings in one day. Perfect. Absolutely perfect