Twenty Four: Bully

I don't know why I love writing Winter POVs so much, he's not even my favorite character from Wings of Fire. Arctic is for some reason. (pls don't hate me) But I really love the Darkstalker book, and actually all the characters in it. Arctic is kind of a jerk in it. But he's so fine. ;) You're fav wof character????

"You fly way too slow." Qibli whined as he glided in front of Winter. The Icewing was barely staying up in the sky, his tail was drooping, and he was breathless. Qibli had been teasing him the whole time. It was starting to get on his nerves. Not to mention the fact that they still had two hours until they got to Jade Mountain Academy and Qibli hadn't even kissed him. 

Winter sighed, a drop of sweat making its way down his pale forehead. "Maybe you and your dumb Sandwing wings fly too fast! I'm going at a elegant pace, as all Icewings should." He muttered the last part. Qibli snorted a laugh, doing a flip in the blue sky. What a showoff. Winter thought bitterly.

Then Qibli sighed, flying closer to him. "You want to take a break, Princess?" He asked. The Sandwing sounded serious. He wasn't using the nickname to tease him. He was actually using it to call Winter. The Icewing felt his face heat up, he looked away. "Fine. If you really need one." He scoffed.

Qibli chuckled, pointing to the ground. "We can land there." He started to glide down to the ground, Winter following closely. His white talon's hit the ground with a thump, as sand flew up from the ground. What was the point of coming down for a break here when there was sand everywhere and nothing to do?

"What's the long face?" Qibli asked, he was right in Winter's face. He backed up. "You know there is a thing called personal space?" (Dragonal space????? Idk?????) Winter growled, still trying to catch his breath from flying for so long. Qibli laughed, getting closer to Winter. Then he stuck out his long pink tounge and licked Winter's face. "Would you quit it!" He exclaimed, jumping away from the dragon.

"You look rabid with your tounge out like that!" He whined, feeling very disgusted. Winter wiped the spit off of his face with his talons. Meanwhile Qibli was laughing like a monkey, very annoying. 

"You should've seen you're face!" He snorted, his face was red now and there were tears streaming down his face from laughing. "It's not even that funny, you Sandsnorter!" Winter snarled, trying to defend himself. But the Sandwing continued to laugh, very loudly, at Winter. There was a big difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. This was definitely the latter. 

"You're such a bully." Winter accused, sitting down and crossing his arms. He huffed. "I'm not going to let you kiss me anymore." He said, knowing it was not the truth and that he could never be so cruel. Qibli's eyes widened. But then he regained his composure and gave Winter a smirk.

"Ok." 

"Ok?" Winter looked at him with wide eyes. He was surprised by the Sandwing's answer. Qibli nodded. "It's fine. You'll come back around; you have no self-control. Plus, I'm absolutely gorgeous." The Sandwing struck a pose that wasn't exactly PG, making Winter blush. "My god! Stop doing that!" Winter whimpered, after a couple of seconds. Qibli's smirk widened. 

"Let me kiss you again then." He said simply. Winter scoffed, rolling his eyes for the millionth time that day. "Fine. You can do that when we get to Jade Mountain." Then the Icewing took off into the sky. Leaving a very confused and disappointed Qibli behind.

That's what Qibli deserved for being such a bully...

This was kind of very short sorry. :( To make up for it I'm probably going to start another chapter right after this and post it tomorrow... :) Have an nice day/night... Idk what to say...