★ | 004. a little revenge

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 4: A Little Revenge
Word Count: 731

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 4: A Little Revenge Word Count: 731

"What do you want, Maddy?" Cassie asked with a little fear in her voice. The last time she had Maddy had talked, Maddy had slammed her head against a wall and broke her nose.

Maddy smirked. Cassie really didn't like that. "Oh, you know, just thought we could have some girl chat."

"Girl chat?" Cassie cleared her throat. "A - About what?"

Maddy smirked only seemed to widen. "Well, I know you're dating Nate now, right?" She said sarcastically. Cassie didn't reply to her. What was Maddy playing at? She wanted to talk to her about her dating her ex boyfriend? "Well, I thought I should let you know of my extra curricular activities."

"Extra curricular activities?" Cassie repeated with furrowed eyebrows.

Maddy nodded her head. "Yeah, you see, I really needed some help with the math homework the other night. So I asked someone for some help. I mean, [name] was more then happy to help."

At his name, Cassie's eyes widened. [name] was a boy she had been in love with all her life but had never told him because she was too scared. She had always talked to Maddy about how one day they would be together. Maddy would always support her and hype her up to ask him out.

"What are talking about?" Cassie asked, feeling like there was a lump in her throat.

"Well, I just found the math so hard so he came over to help. He was there for hours and then well... I wanted to thank him for the help so..." Maddy leaned in closer. "So, I took off his clothes and I took off my clothes and I rode his dick. You should have heard the way he was moaning my name. He even said he loved me after. Did you know he was a virgin? Virgin being the key word. I was his first."

"Y - You had sex with him?" Cassie had tears in her eyes at the thought of Maddy sleeping with the guy she loved with. Not only that but that she was also his first. That should have been Cassie, not her.

Maddy nodded her head, loving the reaction she was getting. "Yep. Twice. He also went down on me. For his first time, he really knew what he was doing with that tongue. You really missed out - "

Cassie couldn't handle it anymore and slammed Maddy up against the nearby row of locker. "You bitch!" She shouted.

Maddy screamed back, grabbing Cassie's hair and pulling her head back harshly. A crowed was starting to form around them as the two girls thought. "I'll fucking kill you!!" Maddy yelled.

They fell to the floor and Cassie managed to get on top, throwing a fist at Maddy's face before she was rolled over and Maddy was on top. The people were cheering for them to keep going.

[name] heard the commotion and when he saw who it was, he pushed his way through the crowed and rushed to the two girls. He wrapped his arms around Maddy's waist and pulled her off of the blonde. "Hey, calm down." He said as she moved around roughly in his arms.

"No, she deserves a lot worse!" Maddy yelled.

[name] put her down and spun her around. "Hey, listen to me. She's not worth it. Stop before any teachers come." His words seemed to calm her down a little bit, that and the fact he was gently rubbing her cheeks.

Even though she had just slept with him to get back at Cassie, she also starting to grow feelings for him as well.

"Are you okay?" He said as he looked at her bleeding lip.

She nodded her head, glaring at Cassie out of the corner of her eye. "I'm fine. I just want to leave and get away from that whore."

"Okay, come on." He grabbed her hand and began to lead her away.

"[name]?" Cassie called.

"Not now, Cassie." He said firmly and walked away with Maddy. Maddy smirked at her over her shoulder.

The crowed started to disappear and Cassie stayed seated on the floor, pushing her back up against the locker and wrapping her arms around knees.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio