★ | 011. back off

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 11: Back Off
Word Count: 360

Kat furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Cassie walking down the stairs in a tight pink bikini

Kat furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Cassie walking down the stairs in a tight pink bikini. She thought she looked like an idiot and she knew exactly why she was dressing that way.

She had found out that Cassie had a crush on Maddy's boyfriend, [name]. When she found out by Cassie drunk telling her she begged her not to say anything and so Kat didn't.

It was Maddy's birthday and they were all about to get into the hot tub when [name] walked inside, no shirt on and just his board shorts.

As soon as Cassie saw him she rushed over to him, seeming to push her breasts more together. "Hey, [name]. What do you think?" She did a little twirl to show herself off.

[name] raised his eyebrows. "Uh, you look nice." He said a little hesitantly. He looked to the side and saw Maddy coming in. His eyes instantly lit up and he left Cassie to go to Maddy. When he reached her, he pulled her into his and connected their lips. She rested her hands on his chest and she got on her tip toes.

Kat saw Cassie's face drop at the sight. She walked over to her and crossed her arms. "You need to stop."

"Stop what?"

Kat gave her a look. "You know what I'm talking about. Leave [name] alone and stop coming onto him. He's happy with Maddy and if you don't stop I'll tell Maddy what you're doing."

Cassie's face went red. "You promised you wouldn't say anything."

"That's because I didn't think you would do this."

"You're supposed to be my friend." Cassie frowned.

"And you're supposed to be Maddy's friend." Kat whispered harshly when she noticed [name] and Maddy come over. "So stop."

"Who's ready for the hot tub?" [name] grinned, his arm still wrapped around Maddy's waist as she leaned into his side.

"We're ready." Kat said, giving Cassie a warning look before following them out.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio