★ | 010. tension

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 10: Tension
Word Count: 620

[name] tapped his fingers against the steering wheel as he sang softly to the music

[name] tapped his fingers against the steering wheel as he sang softly to the music. He was on his way to a party. He wasn't planning to drink which is why he was driving. He was planning on just drinking some water and dancing.

He started to slow down as he saw someone walking along the side of the road. He knew that person. He pulled the car up beside them. "Cassie? What are you doing?"

She turned to look at him. "Walking to the party."

He looked her up and down. "It's freezing." Her outfit didn't cover much.

"My ride ditched me." She sighed as she rubbed her arms up and down. The cold was getting to her.

He leaned over and opened the door. "Get in. I'll take you the rest of the way."

"Thanks." She jumped into the car and immediatly put her hands in front of the heater to warm them up.

"You look nice." He said with a smile before taking off down the road.

"You don't think it's whoreish?" She only asked because one of her friends had made the comment when she sent them a photo of her outfit.

"No, I don't. I think you should wear whatever you want. I mean, you look beautiful no matter what you wear."

His words made her blush and she looked away from him. He could be really sweet sometimes.

"Well, you look nice to." Was all she could think to say back, making him laugh.

As the car continued on, the two talked more and more. [name] would make a joke every now and then that would cause her to burst out laughing. He found out that he really liked her laugh.

He glanced over at her and he couldn't help but look at her exposed thighs and her soft skin. He always found her beautiful.

She caught him looking and he quickly looked away with a clear of his throat. "Sorry."

"It's okay." She smiled. "You can look. I don't mind."

His lips quirked up in a smile. The car filled with tension as the two couldn't stop looking at each other and making flirty comments.

"I'm still a little cold." Cassie said as she tucked a hair behind her ear.

"I can turn the heater up - "

"Can I have your hand?" She cut him off as she looked at him through her lashes.

He raised his eyebrow but held out his hand. She grabbed it and put his warm hand on her thigh. He widened his eyes a little but didn't move as his thumb began to rub over her skin.

"That's better." She said, keeping her hand on his as she traced patterns on the back of his knuckles.

After the two had gotten to the party, they didn't part ways. They had stayed with each other for the rest of the night, dancing together and having fun.

By 1 am the two ended up in a room alone together on the bed as he placed kisses down her neck. Her hands moved down his chest and to his pants where she began to unbutton them.

He pulled back and looked into her lust filled eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Him asking her turned her on even more and she stuck her hand down his pants. "I'm sure."

At the start of the night when he ride ditched her, Cassie never thought she would find herself having sex with [name] but she was sure glad it happened.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio