★ | 012. best boyfriend ever

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 12: Best Boyfriend Ever
Word Count: 365

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 12: Best Boyfriend Ever Word Count: 365

Cassie giggled as [name] lead her through the fair ground. His hand was grasped tightly in her as they approached the Ferris wheel. The line was long but [name] didn't care.

They stopped at the back and Cassie leaned into his side. "We don't have to wait. The line is so long."

"You've been talking about this all night, Cass." He kissed the side of her head. "I don't mind waiting. Besides, time goes real quick when I'm with you."

She couldn't help but smile at that. She had been talking about the Ferris wheel all night. She had been watching the line trying to wait until it was shorter so [name] didn't get annoyed but when he realised what she was doing he made them come over.

"Are you sure?"

He turned to her and put his hands on her cheeks. "Cass, I'm sure." He laughed.

She felt her heart swell as he looked into her eyes. He really did have the prettiest eyes. She could stare into them for hours. The line did end up going quickly since she and [name] were distracted with talking and kissing. They didn't care about anyone watching them. They were both big on the PDA.

They ended up at the front and [name] handed over the money it cost to get on. He would hear none of it when she offered to pay or at least pay half. They sat in their seats and got strapped in before it started, slowly taking them to the top.

[name] put his arm around her shoulder and when they stopped at the top, Cassie looked out at the view. She felt her face spread into a smile before she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'm having a really good time tonight. Definitely the best date I've ever been on."

[name] squeezed her shoulder. "So that means I gotta make the next date even better? Challenge accepted."

She giggled and turned her head to kiss his cheek.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio