★ | 019. memories of him

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 19: Memories Of Him
Word Count: 622

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 19: Memories Of HimWord Count: 622

Cassie sat in her room with her knees to her chest. Tears were in her eyes but they didn't fall. She had been crying for the past couple hours and now her tears were all gone.

She had just been broken up with. [name] and her had been together since they were fourteen. She expected them to be a pair of high school sweethearts that lasted into their old age but [name] had other plans.

They were going off to college soon and he didn't want to do long distance. He didn't think it would work. Bullshit. Cassie knew it would. They were strong. They were supposed to get married after they graduated. He ruined everything.

Looks like she did have some tears left since she began to cry again. She hated him for making her feel like this. Hated that she was still so in love with him. And hated that all she wanted to do was call him and beg for him back. She would do anything for him to take her back. How was she supposed to go on without him?

Memories of their time together started to flash through her head.

Flashback
"[name]!" Cassie gasped as he leaned forward and swiped some ice cream on her nose. He only laughed at her adorable pout.

"What? You said you liked ice cream. I was just giving you what you wanted." He said with a cheeky smile.

She gave him a look. "In my mouth, not on my nose."

He shrugged his shoulders. "But you look so cute with it on your nose and now I can do this," he stuck out his tongue and licked it from her nose.

She giggled loudly and tried pushing him away. "Stop, you idiot!"

"You love me."

Present Day
And she did. She really loved him. Her door opened and she looked up to see Maddy, Kat and BB enter her room, all of them looking at her sympathetically.

"How you feeling?" Kat asked as she and the others sat on the bed.

"Stupid question, Kat." Maddy said. She moved forward and wrapped her arms around Cassie, feeling the girl lean into her shoulder. "Don't even think about that dick. He's not worth it."

"He is." Cassie sniffled. "He's perfect."

"That man is not perfect." BB snorted. "I mean, he has a weird face."

"He does not!" Cassie snapped.

"He's not your boyfriend anymore, Cass. You don't need to defend him." Kat said.

"Just because he isn't my boyfriend doesn't mean I want you to insult him. Besides, we all know his face is gorgeous. You're just trying to make me feel better." Cassie whined.

Flashback
Cassie laid on [name]'s chest in his bed. They were watching a movie but she was looking up at him, tracing her eyes over his features.

"What are you staring at?" He questioned.

"You." She answered and he looked down at her. "You're very pretty."

"Shut up." He laughed loudly. "Girls are pretty. I'm hot as shit." His words made her laugh before she leaned up and kissed him, the movie gone from both of their minds.

Present Day
"You'll fine someone else." Maddy said confidently. "Just give it time."

"I don't want anyone else. I want him." She looked down at the ring he had gotten her one birthday.

"You're better then him." Maddy said firmly. "And don't ever think otherwise."

Cassie twisted the ring. How long was it going to take to get over him? She could only hope not long.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio