★ | 018. fun on the ferris wheel

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 18: Fun On The Ferris Wheel
Word Count: 787

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 18: Fun On The Ferris WheelWord Count: 787

[name] really hadn't expected his night to go this way. When he decided to go to the carnival, he was planning on only staying for an hour then going home to finish off watching his favourite series.

Instead he found himself taking drugs with his sisters best friend, Cassie.

He had seen her by herself and looking upset so he went over to her to talk. That's when she asked if he wanted to do molly with her. He should have said no. He knew that. But he always had trouble saying no to blondes with pretty smiles. If Maddy found out he did this she would kill him.

A giggle of happiness left his throat as Cassie wrapped her hand around his and pulled him through the crowed. Neither of them knew where they were going. Their minds were blank and all they could think of was having fun.

"How have we never hung out before. It doesn't make sense? Does it make sense to you? Because it does not make any sense to me." Cassie rambled.

[name] smirked at her and pulled him towards him, spinning her around in his arms until she was facing. "It doesn't make any sense. You're awesome. I'm never leaving you alone again."

"Me and you against the world!" She cheered, both her hands in his and they spun in a circle.

He stopped and she fell into his hard chest. She looked up at him through her lashes, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms but he was looking ahead. "Ferris wheel. I want to go on the ferris wheel." He said with determination.

He walked ahead quickly, pulling Cassie behind him. She was more then happy to go wherever he wanted to take her.

He bounced on his feet as they waited in line and once it was their turn, he excitedly got into the seat with Cassie next to him. They got locked in and the ferris wheel started.

"So pretty." Cassie hummed as she looked out at the view.

"This is awesome." [name] responded, turning his hand to look at her. "You're awesome."

"No, you're awesome." She poked him in the chest with her finger.

"Well, you're beautiful."

"No, you're beautiful."

They could have gone on all night.

"So beautiful." He licked his lips as he stared into her eyes. "Have your eyes always been blue."

"Always." She nodded her head, feeling herself falling into a daze at the look he was giving her. It was making her face and her heart heat up.

He wasn't surprised when she leaned forward and kissed him. That's where this whole thing had been leading since they took molly together. Their was a tension between them that was sure to explode. Looked like that was now.

He put his hand on her thigh.

They ferris wheel stopped at the very top. No one was watching them.

Cassie leaned more into him and his hand moved up her thigh. He was waiting to hear her tell him to stop but she didn't so his hand continued to rise until it settled between her legs.

She hummed against his lips and spread her legs wider.

He really hoped no one looked up here or they would so be caught.

His fingers slipped underneath her underwear and he worked his magic. He was sure the ferris wheel would be moving soon so he didn't have time to do everything he wanted.

He moved his fingers and his thumb and watched Cassie's reaction. He continued on until she threw her head back and moaned, signalling she had finished.

Thankfully, that's when the ferris wheel started moving again. He pulled his fingers back to himself and she closed her legs.

Once they were back to the ground he was still on his high but Cassie had gone quiet. "Cassie?" He said her name softly.

She crossed her arms and looked at him. "I have a boyfriend. I just cheated on him."

He knew she had a boyfriend. He just didn't care. "It's okay - "

"It's not." She cleared her throat and looked away. "I - I shouldn't have done that. Oh. my god." She turned and rushed off, ignoring his call of her name.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself.

"What did you do to my best friend?"

He turned around to see Maddy looking at him with a glare and all he could do was widen his eyes. "Double fuck."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

Don't be surprised if this gets turned into a book.