★ | 016. making herself pretty

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 16: Making Herself Pretty
Word Count: 345

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 16: Making Herself PrettyWord Count: 345

It was four a.m. in the morning when Cassie woke herself up. She had school in a couple hours but she needed to get up earlier today because she had a plan.

There was one person she had a crush on. [name]. He was the ex boyfriend of Kat and someone she had always liked. She kept herself away from him when he was dating her friend but now she felt she could go after him.

For the past couple weeks she had been trying her best to get his attention but it wasn't working. He'd laugh her off, thinking she was just joking or ignore her completely. She hated it. She felt like she had tried everything.

This was the last thing she could come up with.

She was going to try her best to look her best. That's why she got up so earlier. She was going to do her hair, makeup, skin care. She was going to make herself look perfect. There was no way [name] could resist her then. She was sure of it.

She sat in front of her mirror, seeing the bags under her eyes and frowned. That wouldn't do. She would have to cover them up.

She spent the next couple hours doing everything she could to look perfect. When she was done, her makeup looked stunning and her hair was bouncy and soft. Anyone would want to run their hands threw it.

She got dressed and went to school.

She walked down the hallway when she spotted [name]. She smiled brightly and lifted her hand to wave at him. He waved back and walked past her but she noticed he did a double take of her.

That double take had made her day and made her hope she did have a chance with him. She couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio