★ | 017. taking her revenge

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie Howard
Chapter 17: Taking Her Revenge
Word Count: 447

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Cassie HowardChapter 17: Taking Her Revenge Word Count: 447

Cassie sighed as she walked through the hallways of school. She was looking for [name]. She knew he had soccer practice but when she went to see him his teammates said he had wandered off and they weren't sure where he had gone.

Cassie was persistent though and she wasn't leaving until she saw him. She really liked him and took any opportunity to see him.

She brought her phone out and began calling him to see if he would answer and tell her where he was.

As it started to ring she could faintly here the ring tone coming from down the hall. She furrowed her eyebrows and followed the sound until she reached a classroom. What was he doing in there?

She stopped in front of the door, looking through the window. Her whole face drained of colour. His phone was indeed ringing but it was on he floor next to his discarded pants.

Her eyes were drawn to [name]'s figure who had a girl bent over the teacher's desk and was having sex with her.

Cassie breathed deeply, her breath hitting the class and causing a fog. Seeing him in that position caused a certain anger in her that she hadn't felt before.

Suddenly, [name] grabbed the girl and spun her around so her back was now on the table and her legs were wrapped around his waist as he continued to do what he did to her.

That's when she saw exactly who he was having sex with.

Maddy.

Her best friend.

She knew how Cassie felt about him. How could she do this. Cassie's breathing got deeper and she felt like she was about to explode. With her fists clenched by her side and turned away from the door, not being able to look at them anymore.

She leaned against the wall, glaring at the row of lockers in front of her. She could hear the moans coming from inside and Maddy saying his name.

Cassie had to get revenge for this. She couldn't let Maddy get away with this.

With that thought in her head she realised what she had to do to get back at her. If Maddy wanted to sleep with the guy she loved, she would do the same.

All she had to do was seduce Nate Jacobs, which shouldn't be to hard and then Maddy would feel exactly how she felt when she found out her best friend was fucking her ex boyfriend.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio