Chapter 14.

My mind was filled with uncertainty and dread, like toxic fog, as I recalled the events of the night before. Those two men had taken me to a place of utter insanity: darker and more terrifying than anything I had ever experienced, and strangely, it was strangely satisfying. Even though I knew I should not have been enjoying it, the thrill of the unknown had been irresistible.

When morning light shone into my room, I could not help but wonder what would happen if I ever saw them again. I attempted to forget the memory of that night by focusing on my daily routine, yet it clung like a stubborn stain. No matter how hard I tried, my thoughts kept drifting back to them, and the inexplicable bond I felt.

Just as I had almost managed to push it out of my mind, I met with the taller of the two men.

My pulse quickened as I tried to appear nonchalant, yet he saw it right through me. "Miss me?"

He queried about arching an eyebrow. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and could only nod in response, unable to string a sentence together. He grabbed my hand and stepped outside, where another man was waiting, much to my surprise, as I had not expected to see both the following morning.

I felt a combination of excitement and trepidation as we drove through the town, and I questioned where they were taking me. Suddenly, I heard the taller man's voice, "We have something unique for you," he declared, his voice laced with mischievousness. This caused my heart to pound faster, as we reached an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city.

The two men ushered me in, and I met with the sight of a fully equipped BDSM dungeon. I was dumbstruck as I surveyed various toys and restraints. "We know what you want, what you need," Damien and Tyler said, placing his hand on my lower back.

The sensation caused me to shiver as they guided me to St. Andrew's Cross, where they restrained me.

My body trembled as a skilled touch, the heat of their hands and the blazing flames that ran along my skin sent a wave of exhilaration through me, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. I was taken aback by an unexpected sensation, yet I could not deny my strong craving for Damien and Tyler together in this chamber of delight.

Despite my prior belief of being too sensible to engage with two men at the same time, I was now enticed by the sheer carnality of the situation. I no longer had any control over my feelings, and regardless of the consequences, I wanted revenge on the one who had hurt me. I was ready to go down with them as long as they experienced the same anguish that I had.

I ceased to resist my emotions, and nothing else mattered to me. I had to accept my desires and surrender them. I would not stop until I got what I wanted. 

'What do you want?' Damien and Tyler asked me in unison. The clarity of the question is similar to that of a crystal. As soon as I uttered the words, I knew that my innermost desires had been true.

I could not deny what I had just said, yet I hesitated. It was the two men who pushed me to voice my cravings. All I wanted was for them to be inside me.

'I want you to fuck me,' I said, my body quivering with anticipation. I glanced back and forth between the two men, my lips trembling. 'Together,' I added, my voice barely a whisper.

'That's not all, is it?' The other man asked his eyes to stare in the mine. 'No,' I replied breathlessly, my heart pounding in my chest.

'I want more.' Every thought that raced through my mind was more intense than it had been just three hours ago. I had to accept my desires and surrender to them. I wouldn't stop until I got what I wanted.

My heart pounded that I realized that the fantasy I had been longing for had finally become a reality- I could be with both Damien and Tyler. It felt like a dream came true, and I was filled with an immense excitement that rendered me immobile. The ropes dug into my skin, sending a strange mix of pain and pleasure, coursing through me.