Wake Up Call

*-whispering

*What if she gets mad*
*I don't think she'll get mad just wake her up*
*I'm not doing it you do it*
*No way Woo you do it*
*Hell no are y'all crazy, she'll end up karate chopping me in the throat*
*Woo you're so fucking stupid, she's not gonna do that*
*How do you know, we barely know her*
*And that's why we wake her up, I wanna get to know her*

I lie there just listening. The boys are trying to be quiet I know they are, but they are failing miserably. I let out a small giggle and stood up out of bed. When my feet hit the floor a cold shock went through my whole body. I slowly walked over to my dresser and slid on my slippers.

As I made my way to the door they were still bickering. I quickly opened the door only to meet Wooyoung landing at my feet.

"You know if you guys wanted to whisper, you need to learn how to first" I said giggling

"And second, I'm not a monster, if you want to wake me, just do it, I'm not gonna karate chop you in the throat" I said as I gave him a small wink.

"Oh but if you ever try to wake me up by throwing water on me. I will start a war." I said as I made my way to the living room.

As I sat down on the couch I was immediately crushed by 8 boys, one by one the all piled on laughing while doing so. I look up to see that I was face to face with a very handsome Yeosang. His checks with flushed red and and I decided now was the perfect time to seek my revenge.

His eyes went big when he realized what I was doing, he immediately started screaming for the boys to get off. I had my hands around his waist and started tickling. He was kicking and screaming in between laughing and I swear he was gonna pass out from lack of air.

They all end up falling face first on the ground due to Yeosang's aggressive kicking. He immediately pulled away, huffed and stomped off to his room. I was startled by the sudden action and started picking at my fingers while looking at my feet. I was knocked out of my dazed when a hand grabbed my chin and brought my eyes to theirs.

"Hey don't feel bad, Yeosang just hates physical touch unless he knows you. We pushed him on you first and you didn't know" San said with a soft smile

I just nodded and quietly made my way down the hall. I peeked into every room until I saw him sitting on his bed. I lightly knocked and asked if I could come in and he agreed. I carefully sat on the edge of his bed, leaving enough room to where there was no touching.

"I'm sorry Yeosang. I had no idea and that was completely crossing boundaries. I should have never put my hands on you without asking first" I said as I hung my head low.

"It's okay you couldn't have known. Thank you for your apology and I accept it. He said with a smile.

What caught me off gard next was that he stood up grabbing my hand causing me to stand. He snaked his hands around my waist and gave me a tight squeeze. I immediately returned the hug and let out a deep sigh. He reassured me that it was okay at least three more times before we made our way back out to the living room.

The boys were all sitting around the dinning room table as we made our way back. I asked what they wanted for dinner as it was my job to cook but they all insisted that we order takeout. After a failed attempt to get them to let me cook we agreed on an amazing ramen place down the street. I wrote down everyone's order and stepped into my room to place the order. Once all was said and done I walked back out to the boys.

They never cease to amaze me. Once I made it back they all quickly turned around and my eyes met with 16 beautiful ones. They ushered me to sit down with them.

"We all spoke and we wanted to talk to you about something" Hongjoong said. He looked quiet nervous and to be completely honest they all did

"Okay you guys are really starting to scare me. Yeosang forgave me and said it was okay. I'm sorry that I crossed boundaries. I won't do it again. Please don't fire me" I said as a single hot tear ran down my face.

"Hey hey hey, who said anything about firing you, it's the complete opposite, I swear" he said as he wiped my tears.

"Okay then what is it?" I said

"We have a proposition for you. We've all spoken and we all feel the same way, from the moment we met you in the meeting to now, we grown to like you, a lot more than we expected honestly. We thought this was just gonna be a work relationship, BUT we all wanna get to know you more, one on one and see if we could possibly have you as a partner" he said very shyly

I was starstruck. I didn't know what to think, how to act, what to say. As I just looked at them for a good minutes before I finally said something.

"You all want a relationship with me. Like a poly thing?"

"Maybe, we wanna take you out on a date individually and see where it goes. But we would like to share a relationship with you possibly in the future, if you're up for it?"

"Uhmmmm. I mean that's a lot to process all at once but I mean I wouldn't mind giving the dates a try and just see where it goes" I said with a slight smile

They all had huge smiles plastered on their faces, I can't believe I just agreed to that. I didn't even second guess it, I just said yes. I guess today is the day where my life gets a little bit more interesting. I just hope I made the right decision.