Hospitals Are Never Fun

San's POV

She fell, God dammit she fell and I didn't catch her. What the fuck am I going to do. I don't know what to do. Fuck. I immediately pulled out my phone and call Hongjoong.

Joongie
"Hey San what's up"

Me
"She fell. I don't know what to do Joong, I really don't know what to do, there's so much blood, please help me."

Joongie
"Woah slow down, what happened, where are you?"

Me
"We are at the ice skating rink, they are loading her up in the ambulance, she unconscious, she hit her head. Please get the boys and meet us at the hospital"

Joongie
"Fuck okay we are on the way now, just stay calm for her. We will be there soon!"

*Call end*

We were almost to the hospital and she still hasn't woken up. What am I gonna do, what am I going to do, what the fuck am I going to do.

I was pacing up and down the halls waiting for the boys when they burst through the door. "Where is she?" Hongjoong said. I couldn't even answer I just dropped to the floor crying. "She's in surgery" I said in-between cries

We waited for two hours and the doctor finally walked out. He told us that she has a massive brain bleed that they needed to fix, he told us that they didn't know the extent of the damage until after she wakes up. I asked if we could see her and he escorted us to her room.

I sat next to the bed and held her hand. A few minutes later she lightly squeezed my hand and fluttered her eyes open.

"Who are you, and where am I?" She said with fear in her eyes

We all just stood there, not know what to say or what to do. I stood up and immediately left the room. How could I have let this happen. I was so close to her. I could have caught her. Why didn't I. I paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do next. So I just ran. I ran all the way back to the house. I couldn't think of anything else but to get her to remember us.

*Ring Ring*

Me
"Hello

Woo-Woo
"Bro why did you run off. You just left her."

Me
"She doesn't remember us. I have to get her to remember us."

Woo-Woo
"Dude, you're too quick to jump the gun, it was because of the anesthesia, she's fine now, she was just confused. Just come back, she's asking for you."

Me
"Jesus, she scared me. I have to grab something I'll be there soon!"

*Call Ended*

I ran inside and the first thing I thought to grab was Shiber. I went to my room, grabbed him and ran straight back to the hospital. I bust through the door and met her tear stained eyes.

"Why did you leave me" she said sniffling. "I'm so sorry baby, I just felt think this was all my fault and I still do. I'm so sorry I took off, I should have never left you" I said while sliding into bed with her. I handed her Shiber and she cuddled into him. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll never leave you again, and I promise, I will always catch you from now on, no matter the cost" I said sighing.

After a couple of hours the doctor came in and told us that as long as her vitals were stable we could take her home tomorrow. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow I wanted to take her home now. "What will it take for us to take her home now?" I said a little angry. She grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. "I'll come back and check her vitals in an hour and if they are fine and you boy promise to follow all of my instructions, you can take her home tonight" he said. We all nodded in agreement.

One hour had passed by slowly and the doctor returned again. He gave us stern instructions.

No rough housing, no julting movements, she has to keep elevated. No bright or flashing lights and no loud noises. For at least two weeks. We all agreed and got her ready to go home.

I carried her to the car and gently placed her in and buckled her up. Wooyoung beat me to it and sat next to her so I sat up front. I kept glancing back and knew from that moment Woo wasn't going to leave her side and that was okay. As long as someone was by her side I didn't care. I just wanted her safe.

We made it back home and like I suspected Woo was glued to her hip. I helped him get her situated in bed and he crawled right it. He asked her if he could sleep with her and she said yes. I kissed her head and told her goodnight. Before I could walk away she pulled me down and gave me a kiss "thank you for saving me baby. I really appreciate you taking care of me. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning" I nodded my head, returened the kiss and told her goodnight.

I walked out closing the door behind me and immediately dropped to the floor crying. I can't believe I let this happen. I'm so glad she's okay but if she wasn't it would have been my fault. I lay down in front of her door and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up some time later and had a pillow under my head and a blanket across my body. I guess they knew I wasn't leaving. I nuzzled back into the pillow and fell asleep yet again.

I'm definitely going to be hurting in the morning but I couldn't care less. I had to make sure that she was okay.