Seonghwa

I started my day off like any other day. I woke up, cooked the boys breakfast, did their laundry, cleaned the house and showered. It was a daily routine for me now. I normally start at 8 and end by noon. The boys had a small meeting to attend and I was supposed to go but I told Mr. Young that I really need to get caught up on house work so he let me skip and said the boys would take notes for me.

By the time the boys got back I had just finished my shower and I was rummaging through Seonghwa's dresser.

"Hunny, what are you doing?" He said as he leaned against the door frame. "Hehe I'm trying to find some comfy clothes and yours smell good." I said while giggling. He walked in and went to the closet grabbing a hoodie and then walked to the dresser and grabbed some sweatpants. "Here hunny. Take these." He said smiling.

I immediately started stripping, he was shocked that I didn't leave or have him turn around. I just smirked at him as I slowly stripped on my shirt and bra, leaving me in nothing but panties. He looked me up and down licking his lips. He shut his door locking it and attacked my lips.

One thing led to another and bada bing bada boom we did the nasty.

I jumped up grabbing the clothes I was originally supposed to wear and put them on leaving off my bra and panties and sat back next to a panting Seonghwa. "Hey hunny?" He said "Yes" I said smiling "Can I take you on a date tonight, I wanna show you how much you mean to me" he said kissing my forehead. "Please! I've been waiting for you to ask me" I said sliding onto his lap. He kissed me with so much love and then stood us up. He told me to go get ready and so I did.

He told me to dress fancy so I went through my closet and decided and this cute little black dress and some nice black heals, I did a black sparkle makeup look and a simple updo hairstyle.

After getting ready I walked out into the living room

After getting ready I walked out into the living room. Mingi was standing the with his hands behind his back. "Hi" I said confused "Hi baby, you look so beautiful, I heard you were going on a date tonight, I just wanted to give you these before you left, take it as a step in my very long apology" he said pulling his hands out from behind his back. He was holding a bouquet of sunflowers and a giant stuffed Cow. Two of my favorite things. How did he know.

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Mingi, I really appreciate the gesture, I better get going now tho. I'll see you later, okay?" I said smiling. He nodded and walked to the kitchen taking the flowers with him, I'm guessing to put into a vase.

As I turned around I ran straight into Seonghwa, he held me up as I almost fell backwards. "Hey baby girl. You. Look. Absolutely. Stunning." He said taking a breath in-between each word. "Thank you handsome, you look pretty dashing yourself" I said with a wink.

I told him I needed to put my stuffie in my room and then I was ready to go

I told him I needed to put my stuffie in my room and then I was ready to go. As I walked back to my room I placed my stuffie down and walked back out. Again I ran straight into someone. It was Yunho this time. He looked me up and down "You, me, a date, tomorrow night wearing something similar and afterwards I'm gonna rip it off of you and then buy you another one so I can do it again" he whispered in my ear. Chills instantly ran down my spine and my knees buckled. I almost dropped but he caught me,  stood me up and walked away.

We left for our date. When we arrived my jaw dropped it was a beautiful outdoor restaurant with twinkle lights and a fountain in the middle. It looked really expensive and I immediately felt bad. "Seonghwa this place, it looks so expensive." I said almost tearing up. "I told you I wanted to show you how much you mean to me and I'm going to do exactly that" he said smiling.

We sat down and ordered a lot of food and a lot of wine. We may have gotten a little tipsy but we didn't care. I loved every minute of being with him. After we ate it started raining. Neither one of us moved tho. We were long in each other's eyes to even notice. The thunder, the thunder is what knocked us out of our daze. We stood up and he took my hand. We made our way out into the street that was empty, it was like a ghost town. He held his hand out and bowed, taking his hand, he pulled me close. We danced, we danced like there was no one else in the world. It was pouring now and we were soaked and still, we did not care.

After our dance we got into the car and drove back home. I was shivering yet I was so hot. It was uncontrollable shivers by the time we pulled into the parking garage. "Seonghwa, there's something wrong. I don't feel so good." I said while rubbing my arms trying to stop the movement. "Oh no baby doll, I think you might be sick" he said sadly "No, no I can't be sick, I just got over this head thing and I need to be well, we are going on tour next week and I have a date with Yunho tomorrow" I said "It looks like the date will have to wait love, there's no way you're gonna be up for anything by morning" he said as he rubbed my face. I just huffed.

He carried me inside and I immediately fell asleep in his arms. He brought me to my room and laid me on the bed. He took off my shoes and stripped me out of my dress. He put the clothes that I had on before back on me and tucked me into bed. As he went to walk away I stirred awake and asked him to stay. He laid down next to me and we drifted off to sleep.

I'm gonna regret dancing in the rain in the morning but for now. I'm going to enjoy having him oh so close.