Wooyoung

I ran to my room and immediately started getting ready. I threw on my swimming suit, a cover up and my sandals. I put my hair up and put on a little bit of concealer, blush and waterproof mascara. I took one last look in the mirror and started for my door. I heard a small knock and slowly opened my door. There stood Woo looking me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Yahhhhh why are you looking at me like that" I said blushing. He pulled me into him by my waist and whispered in my ear, "Because you look gorgeous and I can't keep my eyes off of you." 'hmm cocky' I thought to myself with a smirk and light blush. "Okay now let go I have the whole evening planned." I shook my head and walked hand in hand to the front door.

The drive there was about 30 minutes long and the last 10 minutes Woo made me put on a blindfold. He parked the car and helped me get out and carefully walked me down a little ways. He slowly took off the blindfold and I opened my eyes to a beautiful beach setting, the sky was just above the ocean, it looked straight out of a movie. I just stood there with my mouth gaped open as I took in the beautiful scene. I slowly took off my shoes and started walking down the Beach to the shoreline. He guided me over to where he had set up a beautiful picnic, I honestly don't know when or how he did this but I was so grateful that he did. We made our way over to the blanket and sat down.

We ate, we talked, we laughed it was the perfect way to start a perfect date. Woo stood up and made his way down to the water, slightly turning around, "are you coming" he yelled as he stripped off his shirt and made his way into the water. I stood up taking off my cover up and immediately ran down to where he was, as soon as I reached him, I scooped up some water and threw it at him. "Oh you're getting it now" he said as he walked towards me picked me up and threw me in the water with him. When I came up out of the water he was nowhere to be found. As I turned around I got splashed in the face. I gasped and looked at him with the most evil smirky look, I started running towards him as he ran away. A few moments later I caught up to him and immediately jumped on his back causing us both to fall back underneath the water. As we both broke for air I found his hands on my hips, being as close as ever he slowly leaned in and placed his soft lips on mine. I had no time to react but I instantly kissed back. After a few moments I jumped back and screamed.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch" I said as hot tears streamed down my face. "Whoa what happened, what hurts?" He said with a slight panic. "I think I got stung by a jellyfish" I said crying really hard now. "Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry, let's get you back to the blanket to look at it now" he said as he bridal style picked me up. He carried me all the way back to the blanket. He slowly sat me down and looked at my thigh that was now red, swollen and blotchy.

He lightly kissed around the area causing me to wince. Still crying he looked at me, "you know the only way to get it to stop burning is by peeing on your leg" he said as he continued looking at it. "What I am not peeing on myself Woo" I said giggling. "I know, I have to do it" he said smiling " WOO, YOU ARE NOT PEEING ON MY LEG" I whisper yelled, he just looked at me and started laughing, soon after I did as well. "I know love I'm just kidding, no one has to pee on anyone" he said still giggling. "But we do need to take you to the doctor" "No it's not that bad I'm okay I just need a cold compress and some medicine for the pain and I'll be fine" I said "are you sure y/n?" He said a little concerned. "Yes I promise hunny" he nodded and we started cleaning up.

Once we made it back home I limped my way inside meeting San's eyes, he immediately ran to me.

"Are you okay, what happened? Why are you limping?" He said sounding concerned "yes I'm okay I just got stung by a jelly fish, I just need a cold compress and pain reliever and I'll be okay" I said reassuring him, he nodded and ran off. Woo helped me to the couch and I sat down just as San came back with a ice pack wrapped in a towel, pain meds and a water. "Here put this on your leg and take these" I did as he said. "I'm so sorry again y/n, I hate that this happened." Woo said sadly "No hunny it's okay I'm clumsy and danger follows me everywhere" I said letting a small chuckle escape my lips. He nodded and laughed as well. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

After a while it was just me and San. "You wanted to talk to me earlier, what did you wanna talk about?" I said giving him my full attention. "Oh I was just gonna say that I have a day off tomorrow and was gonna see if I could take you on a date, but we will wait until you leg is healed, that's if you say yes" he said rubbing the nape of his neck. "Of course, I would love to San, give me a few days to heal and I'm all yours" I said as I looked him in the eyes. He slowly leaned in and so did I.

I slowly pulled away and looked at the ground. I felt bad because I had just kissed Woo not even two hours ago. He asked what was wrong and I told him. He just giggled. "Y/n we all discussed it already and there's no jealousy and this is how the poly would work if we did decide to do so. You can kiss whoever you like in the relationship, whenever you want to. Woo isn't going to get mad and I wouldn't get mad if you turned around and kissed Seonghwa 10 minutes later. That's how all this works." I didn't say anything I just crashed my lips into his, he kissed me back and we stayed like that before I pulled away again. "WOO, PLEASE COME HERE" San yelled.

Once Woo made it to the living room San lips met mine again, I immediately pulled back and looked at the floor. A hand pulled my head up to meet their eyes "you feel guilty don't you?" Woo said "No I feel like a cheater" I said as a small tear fell from my eye.

Both of the boys reassured me that it wasn't considered cheating. They ended up having all of the boys come to the living room so we could have a "meeting" to discuss the rules and boundaries.