Prologue: The High School of Despair

V was completely out of it. She couldn't remember a thing when she awoke. Everything was a blur, and not just her vision. She was surrounded by an eerily lit hallway, almost reminiscent of a school. Where could she possibly be?

V: Ugh...my head...Johnny, you here?

Johnny: Damn fuckin' right I am. Where the hell are we?

V: You expecting me to know?

Johnny: Well I was hopin' for something more concrete than a 'I don't know', hell I don't even remember what we were doing before we woke up here.

V: You don't remember either? Surely you'd remember if I can't, you're in my head.

Johnny: That's precisely why I can't.

V: Huh...

V took another look around the hallway, hoping to gather some sort of clue as to where she was. Of course, nothing came to her, other than that she was inside some sort of school.

V: Seems like we're in some sorta school, but my kiroshi optics aren't working...might've been hacked.

Johnny: Nah, this is just an old building, like really old, older than your own mother's vagina I expect.

V: Younger than you then.

Johnny: Fuck off.

V laughed to herself as she walked through the strange hallway, nothing coming to her still. Eventually she spotted a slightly opened double door with light coming from the inside, and some sort of commotion. Deciding it was her best bet, V opened the door.

???: So no one knows what's going on?

???: Nah, last thing I remember is sitting down by the campfire with my little gang and uh...yeah I just ended up here.

???: Oh everyone, the door! There's someone new!

???: She seem kinda robot? What're those little metal things on her face?

V: Hey. Name's V.

Johnny: Whatta bunch of hippie lookin' asses...

V: (Give me a sec Johnny...)

???: V? That sounds so cool!!

V: Thanks. What about yours?

???: Name's Kagamine Rin! Just call me Rin! I'm the ultimate guitarist~

KAGAMINE RIN: ULTIMATE GUTAIRIST

V: Ultimate what now?

???: In your pocket love, there's a piece of paper. Says your ultimate talent or something.

V: My pocket?

V stuck her hands in her pocket, and sure enough, there's her paper.

V: Ultimate Mercenary...? Huh, not wrong.

???: Ha! Mercenary huh? Interesting.

The person walked up to her. He was a fairly tall man, cigarette inside his mouth.

???: I'm Arthur Morgan, Ultimate Cowboy

ARTHUR MORGAN: ULTIMATE COWBOY

V: Cowboy? How old are you?

Arthur: Younger than you'd think, that's all ya need to know.

Rin: Hey, how about we all introduce ourselves!? It might give us some sort of context on where we are.

???: Cmon sis, really?

Rin: Oh, cmon! Doesn't everyone agree!?

Everybody in the room nodded in agreement.