Chapter 1: The initial despair (Deadly life)

I stood there with my mouth gaped wide open. I wasn't sure how to react. I didn't even know if I COULD react.

This poor kid was murdered. And one of us had done it.

Madeline: WHO DID IT!? WHO KILLED HIM!?

Jin: I FOUND YOU HERE FIRST! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DISCOVERED THE BODY!

Velvet: MADDY!

V: Jin, calm down man. Is it just you two?

Jin: Yes...it is.

V: Alright.

Madeline: He was accusing my Velvet...I wouldn't ever be able to even fight anyone! Let alone kill!

Velvet: Nghhh...

She gave a glare to Jin, but held back on yelling at him, knowing now isn't the time to argue.

All the others scrambled into the room, sharing gasps and screams of shock.

Ren: W-what!?

Ryuji: FOR REAL!?

Arthur: The fucking kid!?

Rin: L-Len...what's...

Len: I...I don't know sis-!!

Jotaro: Yare Yare Daze...I knew this would happen...

Jolyne: Which one of you fucks took that motive huh!?

Peach: I don't want to accuse but...V would make the most sense no...?

V: Me!? What the fuck!?

Magilou: Oh that's true! She's a mercenary thing right~? She kills for money~

V: Oh fuck off!

Gura: Hey V calm down! You aren't helping yourself!

Arthur: Unfortunately she's got a point. Save it for the trial yeah?

V: Tch...

Ghost: We should start investigating.

Monokuma: Yep, yep, yeppp!! You should!

V: I was wondering when you were gonna show up.

Monokuma: Aww, you're thinking about me! Puhuhu~!

V: Get on with it.

Monokuma: Well, first of all, congrats on your first murder! Not only that, you set the record for the fastest time a student has been killed! Peeps on social media are SO gonna be talking about this!

Ren: What!? What do you mean by that!?

Monokuma: Oops! Me and my big mouth~ puhuhuhu~!

Ghost: You're tellin' me that we're being streamed live!?

Monokuma: And if you areee?

Ghost: ...

Monokuma: That's what I thought! Anywayyy! I have a gift for you all, it's...the Monokuma file!!!

V: The what?

Monokuma: The Monokuma file!!!

Velvet: A file about you? Why should we care?

Jin: I don't want to learn more about you. I want to know the boy's assassin.

Monokuma: Geez...you guys are so mean...but no! The Monokuma file contains all the crucial information about the scene of the crime...most of the time.

Peach: What do you mean most of the time?

Monokuma: Well, sometimes the blackened may be really dumb, and if one bit of information is revealed, they'll get found out instantly, and we can't have that! Fortunately, the blackened set up a very interesting case indeed! So you get the all the information! Anyway, bye-bye! See you in the class trial~!