Chapter 6: My truth, your truth, and the reality of it all (Class trial)

Truth bullets:

Multiverse.txt: A text file on the laptop found in the first floor gym. It's a diary entry detailing how someone's "master" has grown an interest in the multiverse. There's also a quick mention of an older sister. It's unknown who wrote the diary entry.

Blue cell door picture: A picture of a blue cell door near Shibuya crossing in Tokyo. No one has any idea of what it could mean.

Newspaper 1 & 5: The newspaper's from Floor 1 and 5 have been attached together. It details a tragic event in Tokyo, and briefly mentions the moon attacking Earth. It is unknown what these "end of the world" scenarios actually mean. At the end, it says to accept despair.

25th hour: The 2nd newspaper details about a potential 25th hour occurring. Whilst nonsensical for the most part, there is a very brief and seemingly out of place mention about paranormal events that happen during this supposed "25th hour".

Diary entry: A diary entry written by someone unknown. It was written on "Day 48", and details test subjects that they gathered for a multiverse test programme. HE is also mentioned. The ending of the entry may also be referring to Monokuma's creation.

3rd floor rooms: Aside from the classrooms, every room on the third floor makes no sense. The shooting range is too big to fit into the school, the playground defies all laws of physics, and the cafe has stairs going up that lead to a room 2 floors below.

Sins: A book explaining what the seven deadly sins are.

Masses: A book that talks about all of the world's history. It suddenly comes to an end on March 5th 2010.

Judgement: I'm not gonna open this fucking book!

Newspaper 3: The 3rd newspaper details about a strange series of killings that happened in a Japanese countryside that was originally unnamed, however the newspaper given for this investigation gave the name of the town this happened in (Inaba), whereas the one on the third floor did not.

Dailylife.mov: A movie file found on a laptop on the 3rd floor. It contains footage of all 16 students in a classroom filming a video, though it's unclear what for. The video suddenly cuts off when Madeline is about to say the teacher's name. NOBODY has any recollection of this video being recorded.

Newspaper 4: This newspaper is different compared to the others. Whilst the rest have something to do with the supernatural, murder or despair, this one is about hope. Happiness. But why...?

Strange painting: A painting found in the art room on the 4th floor. It's painted in entirely black and red, with the actual image being a blocky, misshapen mess of a tower with tentacles oozing out of it. A lovecraftian nightmare. In fact, it almost looks the same as where Ren's execution place.

Traitors: It was thought that Magilou was the only traitor in the group, however there's evidence in the data centre to suggest there were multiple. It's not known how many there actually is.

Firstdraft.jpg: An image found on a laptop in the data centre. It shows what's assumed to be the first draft of the killing game's roster. Ren is missing from it, Len and Rin's talents were changed to "Ultimate Twins", and it even shows 2 students that have never been seen before.

Past killing game: There's a file inside the headmaster's office detailing a previous killing game that happened at Hope's Peak. Two students have been highlighted, them being Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri. It's unknown what their importance is.

Newspaper 6: A newspaper headline announcing the end of the world and that Japan may be the ones that caused it.

Monokuma File #?: The victim is the human race. The time of death is roughly March 5th 12pm, and December 25th 12am. The cause of death is the goddess of darkness, and the fake God of the masses. The moon has been partially destroyed, and the Earth has become entangled with the desires of despair. The universe is beginning to collapse.