Chapter 2: The meat and bone of trust (Class trial)

Truth Bullets:

Monokuma File #2: The victim is the Ultimate Guitarist, Rin Kagamine. The time of death is between 10pm-7am. She has multiple wounds across her entire body, most of them shallow, with the exception of a cut on her neck. There are clear signs of struggle.

Gag: There's a monokuma ball from the rec room being held by a piece of ribbon that's gagging Rin. The ball isn't properly inside her mouth, and the ribbon isn't creased.

Wounds on body: There's several shallow cuts all across Rin's body. A knife couldn't have been used for them, however it's unknown what caused them.

Neck wound: There's an incredibly deep wound on the back of Rin's neck, so deep you can see her bone. There's no signs of bleeding.

Scratch marks: There's scratch marks all over Rin's stomach, showing signs of a struggle. It's likely the killer was trying to hold her down.

Darts: Darts from the rec room are crucifying Rin's body to the wall of the gym. They go all the way through her body and into the wall, however the gym's wall is made of concrete. It's unknown how the darts have gone through the wall.

Len's account: Len went to the cafeteria at 9:45PM to get food. Velvet was cooking food ready for the morning and was talking to Len. He also saw Magilou skipping in the hallways.

State of Treadmill: There's a blood trail from the treadmill to Rin's body. There's no blood on the treadmill itself, and it's missing the button to make it go so fast it'd kill anyone that used it.

Cycle machines: Both cycle machines were turned on and showed sign of use. They were used approximately 7 minutes before the body was discovered. Monokuma confirmed that the machines turn off after not being used for 10 minutes.

Magilou's account: Magilou was seen skipping around at 9:45PM, she claims that's all she was doing. She's alluded to the fact that she never returned to her dorm until 3am, however it's unknown what she was doing in that time frame.

Velvet's account: Velvet confirms she was speaking to Len in the cafeteria. She claims that meat, spices, protein, and something else that she can't remember was missing from the kitchen.

Arthur's account: Arthur claims to have gone outside his dorm at 11:50PM to get water. On his way back, he saw and spoke to Rin at around 12AM. He says Rin was on her way to a 'secret gym meeting' with a person that she didn't name. Arthur has been in his dorm since.

*TRIAL ALL RISE*

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong oneee~! I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone will graduate!

Len: Which one of you done it huh!? WHICH ONE OF YOU KILLED MY SISTER!?

Madeline: L-Len...

Magilou: Poor kid~

Jin: Give him time to grieve, let us ignore him for now. Does anyone have good evidence to present to us?

Gura: Uh, actually...yeah.

Jolyne: Seriously!? Again? You mean like...you're gonna accuse V again!?

V: She never accused me in the first place, that's on you guys.

Gura: No, I highly doubt it's V. 

Peach: And why is that?

Gura: Cuz she was friends with Rin! Friends don't kill each other! Ghost and Ash weren't friends, so it's right to assume that someone who wasn't friends with Rin killed her!