Chapter 4: My way, or the highway (Class trial)

Truth bullets:

Monokuma File #4: The victim is Jotaro Kujo, the Ultimate Fighter. The time of death was roughly 11:30PM in the Art Room. The cause of death is a stab wound to the chest. Jotaro has received multiple lacerations across his entire body, and has suffered from an injury to the head.

Slumped body: Jotaro's body was found slumped against the wall. It's unknown how his body got into this position.

Knives: There's a total of 13 knives inside of Jotaro's body. Only one comes from the kitchen. It's unknown where the others come from. They're all the same kind of knife.

Head wound: The head wound on Jotaro is seemingly out of place. It's unclear whether he got this injury from before or after the murder. It's also unknown why the killer would even do this in the first place as they had access to other weapons.

Note on Jotaro: Inside Jotaro's pocket was a note saying "Come to the Art Room".

Tarot cards: Tarot cards have been scattered across the school. Death was a part of Jotaro's note, The Star was delivered to Jolyne, The Fool was outside Ren's door, The Chariot was outside of V's door, The Tower was outside Arthur's door, and a reversed The World was found outside of Magilou's door. It's unknown if Jolyne's card was reversed or not.

Kitchen knives: There's 2 knives missing from the kitchen. One of them is a different size to the ones inside of Jotaro.

Arthur's note: Arthur was delivered a note at roughly 11PM that says "Overturn your fate, or guide the others to catastrophe". It has the same handwriting as Jotaro's note.

Bloodied baseball bat: On the 2nd floor, there's a hidden entrance that only Magilou knew about. A bloody baseball bat has been hidden inside the room.

Magilou's account: Magilou claims that nothing happened at all last night as she never left her dorm. She never received a note or a tarot card. She also claims she never even saw the tarot card when leaving her dorm in the morning.

Fake knives: 12 of the 13 knives inside Jotaro's body are fake.

Blood on canvas: There's an unusual pattern of blood on one of the canvas' in the art room. It's unlikely it came from Jotaro's stab wounds.

Glass: Glass was found in the supply closet of the art room. Blood can be seen on it. It's unclear on what it's purpose was.

Madeline's account: Maddy left her dorm to go to the bath house at roughly 11:45PM. She heard footsteps walk past the bath house at 12AM, presumably the culprit.

*TRIAL ALL RISE*

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong oneee~! I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone will graduate!

Len: So first of all, I just wanna get one thing outta the way.

V: We're starting just like that?

Len: Yeah. I was just wondering, who's been in the kitchen since the motive was presented to us?

Ren: I have.

Jolyne: I went in there to grab a snack yesterday, around evening.

Arthur: I haven't been near it.

V: So only Ren and Jolyne have been in the kitchen?

Jin: I believe I saw the witch go inside the kitchen this morning.

Magilou: So what if I did~? Jotaro was killed at night time~!

Jin: I suppose.

Len: You could've been hiding evidence!