Chapter 5: New world order (Class trial)

Truth bullets:

Monokuma file #5: The victim is Magillanica Lou Mayvin, the Ultimate Witch. The time of death is roughly 10am. The cause of death is unknown. Magilou has burn marks on the palm of both her hands, a stab wound to the abdomen, as well as head trauma.

Broken camera: In the corner of the gym closet, there's a broken camera. It's unknown how it was broken.

Jolyne's account: Jolyne has explained to V about what happened during the day Johnny was in control of her body, up to when they found Magilou's body. She claims that everyone, with the exception of Magilou, was inside the cafeteria during the time frame of her murder.

Rule 5: Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

Hanging body: Magilou's body is being hung from a noose attached to a lightbulb. It's thought that the architecture of the gym closet is what supports Magilou's weight.

Javelin: The javelin inside Magilou's body. There's only one, and it's cleanly gone through her abdomen.

Machine: A makeshift machine directly in front of Magilou that's triggered with a tripwire. It's thought that this is what launched the javelin to impale Magilou.

Wire: The wire that was attached to the tripwire socket of the machine. It was found inside of Magilou's mouth, and is unknown how it got there.

Head injury: Caused by the shotput, Magilou's head injury is located between her forehead and the top of her head. The chances of this being what killed her is little to none.

Makeshift ramp: The makeshift ramp that the shotput presumably had rollen down from. The end of the ramp is where the blood trail starts. At the start of the ramp, a thin wire connects it to the rope Magilou is hanging from.

Blood trail: The blood trail leading from the end of the ramp to the pool of blood under Magilou's hanging body. It's unlikely to have been made by her head injury.

Magnetic rope: The bottom of the loop on the noose has been cut off, and replaced with a magnet. This was used for the death trap.

Death trap: The power switch in the gym closet activates a death trap. First, a surge of electricity comes from the power switch, then the javelin is launched, then the shotput rolls down. This is then to be followed by being picked up by the rope, and hung.

Rope burn: There's rope burn on Magilou's neck. This injury wasn't noted in the Monokuma file.

Ren's account: Ren claims that Johnny went off on his own after Monokuma put a stop to the fighting tournament, and was never seen again until next breakfast. He also says that the only time the main group split from each other was when him and Jolyne fought in the 2nd floor gym, before joining back up at dinner.

Madeline's account: Maddy claims that when Ren and Jolyne split from the group, everyone was hanging out in the Rec room. Ren reportedly came into the room and tripped up, ripping out a plug socket in one of the arcade machines.

Note inside Magilou's hat: A note inside Magilou's hat that reads "If you're reading this, I'm either dead or you snooped in my room. I hope my investigation is fun for you all~ believe me...not all is as it seems. That's the beauty of our world. A beauty that quite frankly...I never got to understand." It's believed that Magilou herself wrote this note.

*TRIAL ALL RISE*

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong oneee~! I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone will graduate!