Summertime Sadness X SEASON FINALE (P3)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello lovely readers! So, we're here again - my grand finale just becoming massive chapters of emotion. Due to my hospitalization the previous week I had so much real work to catch up on (my actual writing job :O ) and managing my own recovery the ending to our prologue (yes yes, this summer was just the prologue!) has gone out longer than I expected. I realized it's been eight days since I posted the other part and I decided it wasn't fair to leave everyone with nothing, so here's another long bit of chapter for everyone to sink their teeth into.

My goal in this was to wrap up characters that we wouldn't see for awhile, and I was starting with giving a better insight into what MC would be dealing with in her struggle with the Gaunt family, wanting to be happy with Ominis, and succumbing to pressures of everything surrounding it.

Things to look forward to before we return to Hogwarts (and finally have some fun again for awhile!) and some tidbits to pick at your brain:
-A sneak peek into Anne's POV and teaser on Dr. Kessington's past. 😈
-Sebastian and Isaac having to say goodbye for awhile. 💔
-Daphne almost letting something important slip... again (she does it here first) 👀
-MC finally realizing that she was low-key the side chick for awhile. 😱
-Professor Sharp flexing those Daddy muscles all over everybody. 💪🏼

Enjoy, and thank you for everything!

===========

Y/N POV

"Oh, Ominis.." I panted, finally catching my breath from what felt like a lifetime worth of tears coming from my eyes all in the span of a few minutes. My head was buried deep into the side of his neck, feeling the racing of his heart pump through his skin as I breathed in his warm cinnamon scent. I was unable to move in fear that if I let go he would vanish into thin air right before my eyes.

I felt his kisses dot along the side of my face around my ear as he shushed me. His hold on me was firm, almost as if he had the same fear as I did. It had only been a couple of days but it that was long enough to make me fully realize just how big the hole in my heart was without him.

"How did you know I would be here?" I whispered into his ear, still unwilling to detach myself from him.

"I wish I could claim some great lover's intuition, but alas we came here with other intentions." He whispered back. "But I couldn't imagine any treasure greater than you to find in a vault."

"I have SO much to tell you..." I nearly started to cry again. "I think I've done a terrible thing, but your father gave me no choice and-.."

"Shh, beloved, I already know all about the contract - I read it myself and I have quite the list of things I need to tell you as well."

I finally pulled back from him, staying in his arms and cupping his face in my hands. His eyes were their normal soft stormy-clouds and I was a bit disappointed he couldn't see me at the moment. He tilted his head to one side, resting almost the entire weight of it in my palm and closed his eyes with a sigh.

"I just want to take you home..." he said to me, breathlessly.

"Wonderful to see you, too Ominis." Sebastian said loudly, reminding me of his presence. His face was frighteningly emotionless as I had no doubt he was trying hard to hide his displeasure in our being interrupted.

Merlin.. I was going to kiss him, wasn't I? How is it I was able to keep my solid steel resolve for half a year and I lose it all the minute he.. ugh..

"Sebastian." Ominis said in an unsurprised tone. "Yes, absolutely splendid to have you here with Y/N - tell me why are you here with her?"

"Master Ominis." Astrid chimed in. "I believe this young man is one of the Aurors that came to the Manor in search of Miss Y/N."